Womens TUF?

Do you think with UFC 157 doing pretty decent numbers, the UFC will try to do a Womens Ultimate Fighter? Phone Post

UGCTT_Aussie - They should. Would be great to have cyborg and Rhonda as coaches. Phone Post

Not a bad idea Phone Post

It would work if they had women coaches and male fighters.  There's not nearly enough depth in WMMA for an all-women season of TUF.  You also couldn't do a split between female and male fighters, because there would be about a billion pregnancies/STDs.

Bad idea if they are going to be playing up drama. Phone Post

Good idea if they will focus on showcasing talent and personalities. Phone Post

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

It would work if they had women coaches and male fighters.  There's not nearly enough depth in WMMA for an all-women season of TUF.  You also couldn't do a split between female and male fighters, because there would be about a billion pregnancies/STDs.

You dont think they can have Ronda and like Misha as coaches? Im sure they can find 16- 135 pound fighters for the show? Phone Post

bonerfart - 

Just wanted to add that no one has yet been negative about the idea, but the selfish douches will be here soon.. Phone Post

Not before the horny ones.

Locker room footage, consoling each other over a broken nail, catfight because of stealing a tampon, coaches challenge involving a pole, this is gonna be the best TUF yet.

I want shower scenes and hotties Phone Post

If they did do one there would prob be less. Crying than on tuf brazil Phone Post

Coed season Phone Post

TUF Catfight

vaginal tear - 

If they did do one there would prob be less. Crying than on tuf brazil Phone Post

Fuck I was too late

shaqitup -
vaginal tear -  If they did do one there would prob be less. Crying than on tuf brazil Phone Post

Fuck I was too late

You had it easy. Most of the time I'm scanning 4 pages of thread just to make a wiseass remark. Phone Post

no gimmick in the world could get me to watch a season of TUF ever again.

Gina and Ronda for coaches Phone Post

RKing85 - no gimmick in the world could get me to watch a season of TUF ever again.

The Jones-Sonnen one so far is great IMO. Has a different feel to it Phone Post

Srs post: they would need two weight divisions to have proper depth.

Who says they need female coaches they can still do a all female season of tuf. Besides that would suck if the female coaches had to fight the girls they are training . And why can't they have 2 female coaches and a. Male cast Phone Post