Woodley 10 straight rounds losing

I think he is done. That’s ten straight rounds losing and not being competitive in any of them

1 Like

He got dominated for 50 minutes straight. He barely had any offense. I would say to have him fight RDA next to see who has fallen down more. 

2 Likes

That wasn't him though. If the real Tyron showed up he would've finished them both.

2 Likes
cyberc92 -

He got dominated for 50 minutes straight. He barely had any offense. I would say to have him fight RDA next to see who has fallen down more. 

At least RDA has the will to fight and try to win.  Usman has Woodleys soul in box some where down in Florida.. .he is mentally shot imo

Woodley has too many jobs that aren't MMA. You can't be a commentator, rapper, TMZ personality, and an MMA fighter. This shit always ends bad. Ask Ronda Rousey. 

2 Likes

It's weird you here about guys not pulling the trigger as they get older but it looked more like he completely forgot how to fight. I wonder how much is mental compared to physical. I remember 2 baseball players Steve Sax and Chuck Knoblach both all star caliber players and infielders forgot how to throw from 2nd to 1st they couldn't make the throw .

brody3316 -

It's weird you here about guys not pulling the trigger as they get older but it looked more like he completely forgot how to fight. I wonder how much is mental compared to physical. I remember 2 baseball players Steve Sax and Chuck Knoblach both all star caliber players and infielders forgot how to throw from 2nd to 1st they couldn't make the throw .

Dudes body might just be shot. Lot of declines in athletics comes down to that. One day you can throw a 95 mph fast ball, and a week later your elbow is in agony if you even grip a ball.

Woodley is built like a bowling ball, been wrestling his entire life. Is almost 40. I'm going to go with, dudes back/knees are probably a mess for 1,000 alex!

Woodley is aging and hasn’t been active.  We need to give credit to Burns and Usman instead of criticizing Woodley. Imo

Osbot -
brody3316 -

Dudes body might just be shot. Lot of declines in athletics comes down to that. One day you can throw a 95 mph fast ball, and a week later your elbow is in agony if you even grip a ball.

Woodley is built like a bowling ball, been wrestling his entire life. Is almost 40. I'm going to go with, dudes back/knees are probably a mess for 1,000 alex!

I was amazed that he didn't have a Plan B even when it was clear he needed a finish to win. I didn't consider that his body didn't give him the choice of doing anything different than he did, but I think you're probably right.

thetouchofdeath -

That wasn't him though. If the real Tyron showed up he would've finished them both.

If it was just one performance I would give him the benefit of the doubt but it wasn’t.

hes done, but:

those were 10 rounds vs top guys and he didnt get stopped

T-wood doesn’t want none of Colby’s smoke 

I don't think Woodley won an exhange in those 50 minutes either. He was stalked like he was prey and beaten in both the stand up and ground work.

He’s grinding to finish his contract out we can all see it. 

he was even out wrestled

How did that cut not Bleed though? Woodley is basically a reanimated corpse of his former self.