Woodley bothered by lack of inclusion

Tyron T-Wood WoodleyVerified account 
More

Tyron T-Wood Woodley Retweeted Ariel Helwani

Glad I was included again

Tyron T-Wood Woodley added,

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1079935324585934848

Woodley has a strong case here, I know when I act like a total unapreciative, vindictive cunt at work and take every opportunity to threaten and shame my employer via social media my stock within the company rises.  I usually get rewarded by landing gigs on national tv shows when I accuse everyone at work of racism, stay strong brother.

Do you think he ever wonders even for a second if he doesn’t get much in the way of promotional help because of the amount of whining he does. I mean, Jones & DC seem to get promoted just fine

Yeah, it's racism. It's not you Tyron. You've never done anything to make anyone dislike you. Never.

Dashabox -

Woodley has a strong case here, I know when I act like a total unapreciative, vindictive cunt at work and take every opportunity to threaten and shame my employer via social media my stock within the company rises.  I usually get rewarded by landing gigs on national tv shows when I accuse everyone at work of racism, stay strong brother.

Well said

Tyron T-Wood Woodley‏Verified account @TWooodley 11h11 hours ago

Tyron T-Wood Woodley Retweeted KAMARU USMAN

Look at your skin G. You don’t call the shots either. The cookie will uncrumble they way it should. Remember you were boring 20sec Ago. Now I’m really done

Tyron T-Wood Woodley‏Verified account @TWooodley 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @USMAN84kg

Really thy got you coonin too! Shaking my damn head. Y’all both are the easy fight. Till was the challenge and you saw what happened to him. Just stop while you are ahead. I’m done. Hopefully you got a few more followers from the clout you were chasing today.

55 replies 57 retweets 557 likes

^ok, i officially agree tha woodley is always palying the race card

Did he say it was racism? I think I'm missing something.

The trash talk and race baiting are boring.  Fighters need to let their fists and feet do the talking.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ytesx0s17bwh3j6/Woodley_blows_out_Condit%2527s_knee.mp4/file

He’s impossible to like. They’ve promoted tons of black fighters. They’ve bent over backwards for Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. The only color they care about is green, and Woodley isn’t very good at bringing that to the arena. 

Dashabox - 

Jon Jones is so damn lucky he's a white man. Otherwise, he would've never gotten all this preferential treatment from USADA and the UFC because of all the racism.

You can say a lot of bad things about the UFC but they aren’t racist or sexist. They’re always trying to include fighters from everywhere from every genders. They did a tons of promo for Nganou the african.

Woodley basically drank his kool-aid and is now sociopathically holding the UFC at gunpoint if anything should happen to him he will make all his Hollywood rapper friends rap about it.

Woodley has been crying racism for years at every opportunity. Was he raised this way? WTF

TexDeuce -

Woodley has been crying racism for years at every opportunity. Was he raised this way? WTF

SickEye - 
TexDeuce -

Voted up!

There are about 500 ufc fighters that weren't included. Get over yourself Tyron.

In Limbo - 

Tyron T-Wood Woodley‏Verified account @TWooodley 11h11 hours ago

Tyron T-Wood Woodley Retweeted KAMARU USMAN

Look at your skin G. You don’t call the shots either. The cookie will uncrumble they way it should. Remember you were boring 20sec Ago. Now I’m really done

Tyron T-Wood Woodley‏Verified account @TWooodley 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @USMAN84kg

Really thy got you coonin too! Shaking my damn head. Y’all both are the easy fight. Till was the challenge and you saw what happened to him. Just stop while you are ahead. I’m done. Hopefully you got a few more followers from the clout you were chasing today.

55 replies 57 retweets 557 likes

^ok, i officially agree tha woodley is always palying the race card

Wait, are they trying to hype their fight up?! Good job guys! I can just see the massive buy rates for this one…are there any whites out there that aren’t beyond tired and bored with blacks crying about racism?