Woodley "im not fighting Colby without a full camp

JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

So Woodley is defending criminals who don't comply with the police? 

I guess he wants criminals to run wild having no regards for laws or being a decent, rational, civil human being in general.

Why do you keep calling him a criminal?

For repeatedly punching his fiance's sister in the face and also charging a cop and punching him in the face. 

He had a warrant out for his arrest. 

So many fucking idiots don't comply with police and then act shocked that something happens to them. The dumbest of the dumb in society. 

Getting arrested doesnt make you a criminal. Funny how when it comes to your family, friends and celebs you like its "innocent until proven guilty" "we dont know the full story" and "let's wait until all the facts are out" but some random black guy in a video is a "criminal" before you even know what's going on. Why have I never seen anyone on this forum call rumble johnson or bj Penn a criminal for assaulting women? Oh wait....they're fighters so it's okay. Lol

We know exactly what's going on.

He had the police called on him for battering a female, and then assaulted a police officer by punching him in the face and running away.

Now, if you want to dispute him actually doing this fine, we'll let the court decide if he is guilty.

We do know he ran, and had a warrant for his arrest. We know he wasn't complying with the officers who came to arrest him.

There is no defending that. If you have a warrant for your arrest, you absolutely have to comply with the police. He didn't and got what he had exactly what he has coming to him. 

So even if he is innocent of the charges (lol sure), he didn't comply with police while he had a warrant out for his arrest. Which means you will be forcibly arrested as should be he case in any civilized society.

Anyone defending this guys actions is a low IQ moron of the highest level.

1 Like

JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -
JoeHurley -
TexDeuce -

So Woodley is defending criminals who don't comply with the police? 

I guess he wants criminals to run wild having no regards for laws or being a decent, rational, civil human being in general.

Why do you keep calling him a criminal?

For repeatedly punching his fiance's sister in the face and also charging a cop and punching him in the face. 

He had a warrant out for his arrest. 

So many fucking idiots don't comply with police and then act shocked that something happens to them. The dumbest of the dumb in society. 

Getting arrested doesnt make you a criminal. Funny how when it comes to your family, friends and celebs you like its "innocent until proven guilty" "we dont know the full story" and "let's wait until all the facts are out" but some random black guy in a video is a "criminal" before you even know what's going on. Why have I never seen anyone on this forum call rumble johnson or bj Penn a criminal for assaulting women? Oh wait....they're fighters so it's okay. Lo

Yes , Anthony Johnson & BJ are both scumbag criminals.