Woodley Is A Good Dude

http://web.stagram.com/p/705940624641155232_145274151

Posted a picture of him and Condit with this caption:

twooodley #TBT Heal up Stud! The WW division is full of Killers, but incomplete w/o "The Natural Born" one! @carloscondit @ufc #ufc174 @carlos_Condit

The hate he gets on here by some douchebags is unwarranted.

Woodley 2014! Phone Post 3.0

He will take Hendricks belt. Phone Post 3.0

The only thing I didn't like from Woodley was how he was acting like he purposely took condit down knowing it would hurt his knee, then he knew by kicking condits wrong leg it would further hurt his knee.

I think he would have been better off saying something like "yeah it's not how I expected to win, however I knew I wasn't going to lose" Phone Post 3.0

He does seem like a good dude and I can see him being champ one day BUT not sold on his cardio at the moment, could he go 5 rounds in a championship fight? Or would he even need 5 rounds? Fuck the UFC WW division is awesome right now with so many potential champions, no one will hold the belt for more then a few title defences, its to stacked and everyone is so close in talent.

He was at one of my weigh ins and he kept mean muggin me Phone Post 3.0

iHateTheUG - The only thing I didn't like from Woodley was how he was acting like he purposely took condit down knowing it would hurt his knee, then he knew by kicking condits wrong leg it would further hurt his knee.

I think he would have been better off saying something like "yeah it's not how I expected to win, however I knew I wasn't going to lose" Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Woodley will beat Rory and then go on to beat Hendricks..i dont think people realize how good Woodley really is and he is only getting better!

I spent a little time with him on set. Cool dude for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Love how he transformed from blanket in Strikeforce to killer in the UFC. War Woodley!

iHateTheUG - The only thing I didn't like from Woodley was how he was acting like he purposely took condit down knowing it would hurt his knee, then he knew by kicking condits wrong leg it would further hurt his knee.

This. Always liked the dude. But he tried to act like the knee blowout was his plan when he took him down. You were winning the fight for sure and you looked good. That being said, you won cause condit blew his knee out, not cause you stopped him with a KO. Phone Post 3.0