Woodley trashes Cowboy

Fuck you’re right he wasn’t, don’t know why I thought he was. That Marquardt KO was one of my favourites as well, beauty of a combo.

1 Like

mute it first

4 Likes

Why, do people think marquardt only won because of the commentary?? :joy:

Kidding, Tyrons mom… up there with EDDIEEEEEE

1 Like

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400
B204F3EB-57A2-432C-99DE-CFDA2DF170D6

6 Likes

I could watch him get knocked out ALL DAY

2 Likes

MA WIBZ, MA WIBZ

1 Like

jake-paul-knock-out

3 Likes

I bet Cowboy would whoop his ass…this has GameBred BareKnuckle all over it

1 Like

Top 10 MMA KO

3 Likes

lol at him using the race shit as an excuse all the time. all the fighters get fucked by the UFC one way or another regardless of race.

4 Likes

You can never truly count on cowboy not to completely self destruct. Of all the variables that go into these has-been freakshow fights, Tyron knocking him out in 30 seconds then Cerrone smiling and blowing the check on beer and throwing knives would surprise me the least.

1 Like

If memory serves me right Cowboy took several fights with short notice. He constantly threw caution to the wind, to his detriment, and had the kill or be killed attitude that puts asses in seats. All respect to Woodley as he certainly had his time but you have to imagine from a promoters perspective the easier you are to work with and the more you tow the company line the better for your pocket. I can’t help but feel a little sorry for Woodley, it wasn’t fun watching him get starched by Paul. Not how any fighter wants to be remembered regardless of how much he got paid for those two fights.

Man i forgot about shields vs woodley.jake went like 0/20 on td attempts and it sent woodleys overall tdd percentage sky high

you had to hear about it all the time but he was getting dipped by non-wrestlers like rory

2 Likes

Member when Rogan and Anik were calling him the bestest evar?

season 20 20x1 GIF by South Park

1 Like

The guy was a great fighter. But clearly he’s delusional and needs professional therapy. I’d take a Cowboy fight any day of the week and I’m glad to hear Cowboy got paid as much as he did. It sounds like Woodley was also set up for success, all he has to do now is figure out what path he wants to take. Good for him.

1 Like

Woodley stuffed 20 takedowns from Shields? For some reason I have zero recollection of this fight. Was it in Strikeforce?

You can’t blame Woodley. He obviously ate something bad and was talking delusionally.

It was UFC and the fight was dreadful, not worth remembering.

1 Like

My favorite Woodley fight of all time. I miss Nate the Great.

3 Likes

That makes sense