Work?

Dude he just gave josh that triangle Phone Post

Sure looked like it. Plus, Barnett studiously avoided punching the guy throughout the fight.

It was pretty sad.

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Just shut up Phone Post

This Phone Post

Doubt it was...but Pat saying..he just gave him that didn't help.

warmaster V mir please

With the flu talk and the way the fight went down.... plus he desperately needed to win tonight to stay in contract negotiations Phone Post

Its called traveling light-heavyweight will a so so record being completely outclassed by a top 10 heavyweight

No,but I`m thinking that promoters have a hotline or a network of matchmakers they can call when they need a Ham-n-Egger on short notice.

I've don't even train but at 170lbs I think I could have defended better Phone Post

Someone post the GIF, WWF works these better. Phone Post

Haha thanks man Phone Post

If you call the match maker setting up a experineced fighter against an inexprineced fighter then it was a work.

genshi - 

Doubt it was...but Pat saying..he just gave him that didn't help.

warmaster V mir please

I would really enjoy Barnett v Mir. I always want3d Barnett v. Fedora but this one would b3utter lots of fun too. Oh, and Barnett would win. 100 percent sure.

He was trying to roll over to his left Phone Post

It wasn't a work just a complete mismatch. THat guy had NO business in the ring with Josh. Just like this kid facing DC.

Dogman - If you call the match maker setting up a experineced fighter against an inexprineced fighter then it was a work.

Matchmaking work? Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Dogman - If you call the match maker setting up a experineced fighter against an inexprineced fighter then it was a work.

Matchmaking work? Phone Post

I think technically mismatches can be considered works.

Hey I created the attn: dfw we want Barnet thread. But the GIF tells all, dude didn't struggle at all, threw his arm up lifts his head, let's josh place his arm where he wants it.... Phone Post

doubt it was a work but like someone said it was weird that Josh threw no punches at all.