WORLD MIDDLEWEIGHT RANKINGS

Shannon "The Cannon" is 4-0 at 185
Check SHERDOG.com Last 4 fights,
4-0

Ricardo would beat Shoji even worse today. That was his first high profile fight. He took that fight on a weeks notice. LOL at Shoji beating him.

"Shoji over Almeida today"

The reason Ricardo was in Japan was to corner Renzo. When Goes dropped out of the Shoji fight, Ricardo stepped up on days notice and whooped Shoji's ass handily. Ricardo is now KoP, having gone 6-0 in Pancrase and dominating and subbing Marquart in a few minutes..... but Shoji will beat Ricardo now? LMAO

Shane,

Have you gotten that thing started yet? I'am now in Colorado Springs training. Let me know so when i get back i can check you guys out.

Bradu did ok until...danny "le trailer trash" La Fever!
How do you keep a "one lucky punch, self proclaimed Kelso/Longview toughest guy, only paid his brother (who has fought on ESPN and trained him) $100. of the $2,500. winnings he made, chicken fecal matter, KING of his trailer park toughest drunk competion, coward" on the list? huh huh huh...tell us (nice paintings at the gym BTW)You did your self no favors putting him on there.

nice list, you obviously do a lot of research

DROC

what about Amar Suloev

"Shane,
Have you gotten that thing started yet? I'am now in Colorado Springs training. Let me know so when i get back i can check you guys out."

Vincen,

No, we're starting it in june at the rec center...but the MMA club at the women's field house on the base is still going on.

If you want more info call Carlos at 259-2942...local area code. Him and Danny Ruiz(Dela Riva blackbelt), will be the head instructors.

or call me at my office: 244-2355

C'ya when u get back!

latahs

"www.mmaweekly.com
www.adcombat.com

www.mmaranks.com

That's all I've got to say to you at this point. Maybe you should write them with your top 10 list. I'm sure they'll see your point and change their minds.

Sorry if I made you look stupid."

well, if it makes you feel better to think your making me look stupid then go ahead...i dont wanna burst your bubble but...

i respect those rankings...to a point...

they're all voted upon and are very different from the way i rank fighters.

i can show you several of their top ten guys that havent got one reason for being there...

that said, i'm really tired of your game

i have no dislike for Almeida and i think he is very close to top ten...maybe he is already but i just need to see one more win against a TOP opponent before i rank him.

Besides, if my rankings mean so little to you then why do they upset you so!?

:)

i should be back before june

give me a call and we can roll...i might not be much of a workout for you Vincen but your definately a workout for me!

:)

Benji Radach WAS a welterwight...he's been at MW for about a year.