worried for Aldo now

I’ve been a huge fan of Aldo for a decade now, his technical prowess, his demeanour in and outside of the ring. He is an absolute hero for me.

But Petr is a savage. His boxing , his footwork, his distance management is really good. He hits like a truck, his timing is tough to predict. H e has cat- like reflexes. Faber did all he could but Petr was overwhelming.

And worse; he is great in the pocket where Aldo loves to fight. I am afraid Petr will be too much for him. I am afraid he could hurt Aldo just like Max.

There is still a chance Aldo can still technically out maneuver him. He is capable, I hope he can pull this off.

I hate it when legendary figures take a beating at the end of the night, hope that doesn’t happen

No way Jose. He's been done for years imo. Even when he still had the belt we were all complaining about his boring decisions and why he wasn't knocking motherfuckers out. At the time it was perceived he fought more conservative to keep hold of the belt. In retrospect I think he was done for. Each time they chuck him in there now he just risks damage. 

Petyr is most likely going to give him his final L. 

1 Like

Too old

Tmaguru -

Leg kick Aldo would have given yan a really hard time.

Boxing Aldo is probably gonna get beat up.

I wonder why he stopped throwing those

Tough matchup. But, Marlon is an incredibly dangerous fighter, as well.

when is this fight? Isn't Andre gym like totally shutdown bc he tested positive for Corona?

The Closed Guard -
Tmaguru -

my question is, why hasn't someone directly asked him in MMA media? 

Bring the kicks back aldooooo

The Closed Guard -
Tmaguru -

Gotta be injuries and wear and tear to his hips and legs but I am only speculating

The Closed Guard -
Tmaguru -

He visibly hurt his foot during a fight and pretty much stopped since. Maybe got a fracture or something and completely cut it down. 

Nobody ever reported it as the reason but I'm pretty convinced. Watch the Korean Zombie fight as he came out normal then damaged his foot during the fight. Don't think he's thrown many kicks since. 

Yan is the man.

Should be a great scrap!

Yan could be the guy in that division for a long time.

ThatsHowIRoll - 
The Closed Guard -
Tmaguru -

Gotta be injuries and wear and tear to his hips and legs but I am only speculating

Didn't he break his ankle on a motorcycle when the first Conor fight was canceled? 

I think Yan is going to retire Aldo... im a little bit scared for him.

1 Like