Worst attendance at a UFC??

Anyone know what the lowest attendance for a UFC event has been? Also smallest crown at a PPV?
I swear i read somewhere that the Fight Night with Silva vs Leben had just a bit over 500 fans but i think the place was pretty small.

UFC 151 IIRC. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleSam - UFC 151 IIRC. Phone Post 3.0

/thread Phone Post

Probably Dothan, AL. Pretty crazy they ended up there. Phone Post

zedlepln - Probably Dothan, AL. Pretty crazy they ended up there. Phone Post

They need to come back goof!!! Only 45 minutes from me Phone Post

Kazp306 - Hendo Rashad? I know I decided to not drive 6 hours after all those other fights got scrapped Phone Post
There was plenty of us there that didn't have a 6 hour drive. It was pretty full. Phone Post 3.0

Likely ufc 20 something Phone Post

UFC Denver was pretty bad. 150 or 151. I was there. I bought tickets the night before from UFC.com for like 50 bucks. Dana said that he would come back here again. We had horrible fires and the theater shooting had occurred shortly before. Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - UFC Denver was pretty bad. 150 or 151. I was there. I bought tickets the night before from UFC.com for like 50 bucks. Dana said that he would come back here again. We had horrible fires and the theater shooting had occurred shortly before. Phone Post 3.0
UFC 150 it was, Henderson vs Edgar II.

151 was taken behind the barn and put down by Greg Jackson and Jon jones apparently. Phone Post 3.0

The stadium was pretty empty.

Cindy O/ Dana if you're reading this, PLEASE GIVE DENVER ANOTHER SHOT Phone Post 3.0

Anderson/Leben had less than 600 people but it was also at hard rock so... Phone Post 3.0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_events

then just sort by attendence.

606 is the attendence listed there for Anderson/Leben.

UFN #5 as stated above according to Wiki

Leben vs. Anderson