Worst Chin Ever in High Level MMA?

Is Goulet still in the UFC? I would think they would keep him around just to put a HL reel KO on someones resume, it worked with swick

Gracie killar - 
robopimp - Jonathan Goulet.

We need not say anymore this is the winner

No love for Terry Martin?

Overeem has also been knocked out a ridiculous number of times.

It has to be James Thompson!

Moreso than having a weak chin, Arlovski has an uncanny knack for getting hit right on the button. In almost every instance he's been hit perfectly. Alfonso, too.

With Overeem, it's pretty rare that one shot does him in. Typically he'll start off well, and then start dropping his hands more and more while looking more and more like he'd rather be somewhere else. When people finally put him down and out, he's been mentally hanging out on a beach for 2-3 minutes.

Not high level, but Bob Sapp was the first to come to mind.

Arlovski has had a suspect shin his entire career. So he gets my vote. Phone Post

^ lol Chin not shin! Phone Post

Goulet

Bob Sapp, hands down.

jjj2121 -  LMAO at people saying Arlovski, the shots that put him out were absolute killshots.

Xactly. I really don't think getting KOed by a huge bomb to the chin from Sylvia, Rogers or Fedor implies a glass jaw.

and rizzo and datsik but it was his first fight and datsik threw a haymaker which goes with the "arlovski finds a way to get hit on the button" comment

and sylvia hit him with a short uppercut not a bomb

Lindland gets my vote.

someone needs to make a montage of Goulet getting KO'd.

Jonathan goulet Phone Post

ttt for Goulet KO montage

I think "the Rhino" Mike Bourke has been KO'ed more than anyone. Goulet was only KO'ed 3 times or something ?

whoabro - 
robopimp - Jonathan Goulet.

ha, you beat me to it-- literally absurd how bad that guy's chin is. He could have probably been a pretty decent 155er without that curse.

my call too.

p.s. I'm pretty sure he retired a few months ago. but you know how that goes in mma.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/14/jonathan-goulet-considering-retirement-following-weekend-loss/

• Ariel Helwani

• Video Reporter and Writer

Former UFC welterweight Jonathan Goulet is contemplating retirement after suffering his 12th pro loss this past weekend in Montreal.

"The Road Warrior" lost via 2nd round knockout to Chris Clements (7-4) at Ringisde MMA 9, and following the loss he took to Twitter to announce that he was leaning towards ending his nine-year MMA career.

"J'ai malheureusement perdu mon combat, personnellement, je pense que c'est fini pour moi. Aucune décision hâtive ne sera prise mais bon. Ma décision est prise! Je vais dormir la dessus, je vous redonne des nouvelles lundi."

This translates into:

"Unfortunately, I lost my fight. Personally, I think this is it for me. I won't make a rash decision, but my decision is made. I will sleep on it and will give you news on Monday."

According to Goulet's agent, Ken Pavia, his client hasn't made a final decision yet on whether to continue his career. Pavia did add that the punch that knocked out the 31-year-old Canadian was, in his opinion, one that landed in back of his head and that Goulet doesn't remember it.

Goulet, 23-12, was released from the UFC after losing via TKO to Marcus Davis at UFC 113 in Montreal. His UFC record was 4-5, with notable wins coming against Jay Hieron and Luke Cummo inside the Octagon. He's 1-1 since leaving the organization.

Goulet retired. http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Goulet-Discusses-Retirement-Future-Plans-28207

For a pretty talented fighter who fought high level competition, he was definitely cursed with an absurdly weak chin. I can't think of a fight I've seen of his where he wasn't at the very least severely rocked.