Worst mount ever...

chickenscratch - 
Steve4192 - Worst mount ever?

I think you meant best mount ever.

His ground and pound may suck, but his guard passing and control from on top is fucking outstanding.

The entire point of the position is to finish your fucking guy. He did not. Hense his mount sucked. See how that works?

to many fucking idiots doing BJJ for the sake of doing BJJ and forgetting what the point of it was

Yea, he's got a great mount if you are going for points in a jiu-jitsu tournament.  He's terrified to go for a finish just like Silva though.  I can't imagine Dana wanting him.

Strikeforce needs to allow elbows. That's for fucking sure.

Yeah, because it's sooooo easy to finish Dan Henderson from the mount...especially after Hendo nearly KHTFO earlier.

So many faggot threads popping up tonight, it's like orcus created 50 new troll accounts this event.

OmegaPoon -  wow, what a shitty event.

so true

MickColins - I hope Cesar works with him on the armbar from mount. Danno was begging for it. 

Haha I guess you didnt see the Daley fight

FloridaStriker - The entire point of the position is to finish your fucking guy. He did not. Hense his mount sucked. See how that works?

to many fucking idiots doing BJJ for the sake of doing BJJ and forgetting what the point of it was

Agreed. He did an amazing display of grappling - AND heart too. He almost got KOed in the 1st round. While he was impressive getting the mount, he didn't do anything with it! For more than 10 minutes!!

BJJ purists can suck a big one. It's MMA and riding to a decision will never be popular, and rightfully so.

great mount as far as hendo not escaping

chickenscratch - 
Steve4192 - Worst mount ever?

I think you meant best mount ever.

His ground and pound may suck, but his guard passing and control from on top is fucking outstanding.

If the goal of the mount was just to stay in the mount, than i would agree. 

Soup and Beer -  Jake Shields is the equivalent of Anderson Silva  but on the ground.  Superior at holding everyone down but too scared to try and finish.  

You sir have absolutley horrible analogies that do not fit within the frame of reference. PlEase save yoUrself

Mad Xyientist -  Bitching at all time highs.

He's soundly beating one of the most experienced high level fighters who he was a +300 underdog against.

Show some respect.

Yeah Shields won but did you see Hendo's face after the fight?  Not a mark...

says the fucking keyboard warrior. you fight hendo.

you dumb bitch

KenFlo Choked on Sushi - Granted Hendo has a granite chin, and no elbows, but come on.

no elbows in strikeforce. its the rules.  too many fucking dumbasses on this forum

i will not buy my blue name again.

fucking sherdog punks

Mad Xyientist -  Bitching at all time highs.

He's soundly beating one of the most experienced high level fighters who he was a +300 underdog against.

Show some respect.

michaelkaras - 
KenFlo Choked on Sushi - Granted Hendo has a granite chin, and no elbows, but come on.

no elbows in strikeforce. its the rules.  too many fucking dumbasses on this forum

i will not buy my blue name again.

fucking sherdog punks<br type="_moz" />

He was referring to the fact that elbows were not allowed, and implying that elbows may have helped jake do damage. Please settle down.

Fake Pie - Never seen someone get mount so many times and do absolutely nothing with it.

you dont train BJJ do you?

because the mount position was actually textbook...

he just could not finish a guy that has been in this game a long time.

Jake Shields/Dan Henderson >  King Mo/Mousasi > GSP/Hardy

These fights were all basically the same, with the exception of Henderson actually rocking Shields in the first, and Mousasi actually fighting from the bottom.

Other than that, it was wrestling > everything else, all day.