Worst mount ever...

Never seen someone get mount so many times and do absolutely nothing with it.

pillow fucking hands

Bitching at all time highs.

He's soundly beating one of the most experienced high level fighters who he was a +300 underdog against.

Show some respect.

wow, what a shitty event.

I hope Cesar works with him on the armbar from mount. Danno was begging for it. 

MMA Monkey - pillow fucking hands

Worst mount ever?

I think you meant best mount ever.

His ground and pound may suck, but his guard passing and control from on top is fucking outstanding.

ChokeEmOut -  My Grandma hits harder than Shields, and I would put money on it too.

+1

And both of my grandmothers are in the dirt and have been for years.

Was a beautiful mount, but dude needs some beef or something for fucks sake

ahem

Josh Barnette vs. Gilbert Yvel

ahem

Granted Hendo has a granite chin, and no elbows, but come on.

HereWeAre - ahem

Josh Barnette vs. Gilbert Yvel

ahem

Strong contribution!

First, there was Scott "Hands-of-steel" Smith...now there is Jake " Hands-of-Marshmellow" Sheilds

FightFan23 - his gnp was shit... he hits like a woman. He also gassed, just not as bad as hendo. TT FOR EVERYONE GASSING TONIGHT.

lol

he got clobbered in the first round moron, and went on to dominate 4 more rounds

It is sad to sit in someone's mount and do nothign with it.

It is akin to taking every drive you have down to the 1 yard line in Football, yet being unable to enter the endzone no matter the ease of getting you there.

Jake Shields is the equivalent of Anderson Silva  but on the ground.  Superior at holding everyone down but too scared to try and finish.  

Steve4192 - Worst mount ever?

I think you meant best mount ever.

His ground and pound may suck, but his guard passing and control from on top is fucking outstanding.

KenFlo Choked on Sushi - Granted Hendo has a granite chin, and no elbows, but come on.

If there is elbows Shields would get destroyed.

He made Hendo look like an amateur. 

I wish my mount and grappling sucked as much as Jake's.