Worst stoppage of all time?

Saw this one in person, Randy Couture vs Pedro Rizzo, UFC 31.

Didn’t realize how bad it was until I re-watched it later.

1 Like

You think it makes the list?

Well,you tell me if the referee was slow on the stoppage.

3 Likes

Jon Jones vs the legal system has gone on far longer than it should have been allowed.

3 Likes

The question is worst of all time?

Kim Winslow… I know you wanted to know really badly…

my god, that name! cheers, glad i forget it to be fair. will start over on that lol

3 Likes

Matt wiman early stoppage vs Mac Danzig

2 Likes

They weren’t late persay but Askren stealing Koreahkov and Armassov souls for 20 minutes straight got rough to watch. Wish we’d had that Askren in the UFC, not post-retirement spare tire Askren.

1 Like

Weidman vs Munoz.

2 Likes

This one seems like the winner

I seem to recall a bad stoppage where Richard Nancoo was on the receiving end, I’m assuming it was his fight with Mark Hominick in UCC but I can’t fight footage of it anywhere.

Dean should’ve stopped gathje vs Ferguson alot sooner than he did.
Aldo took alot of unnecessary damage in a recent fight.
The worse of all time might be Sakuraba vs that jacked up Brazilian Arona that knees his face to pulp
Belfort vs Hess also comes to mind

Yeah, that’s sort of implied. If he could think of one that is worse, he would have posted IT.

And yeah, Curran vs Warren has got to be up there.

If you disagree… why not post one that you think is worse. I mean, you clearly don’t think this one was the worst. Ok, so which one DO you think was worse? We’re openminded here, but carry some of your own conversational weight.

Yeah that was a snuff film, rough to watch.

Those zombie arms… man.

The crazy thing was that Bellator used that footage as one of their main promos/highlights for a long time. (In the same sense that the Chuck swarm on Tito was used by the UFC).

Coleman vs. Goes

Coleman knocks him out with big knees from front headlock…then lands several more knees to a clearly unconscious Goes before the referee finally steps in to stop the fight.

I still think Joe was shooting for takedown, imho

lol… his little arms were just too short to get around the other guy’s legs