would Anderson shoot on Cyrille the snake diabate

or would he stay standing and take his KO like a man?

discuss.....

Juju, you are drunk on cock again.

No he would most likely KO him

jujubre - or would he stay standing and take his KO like a man?

discuss.....

Your post reeks of cock breath and FAIL. Anderson would brutally KO him, that's the answer to your question.

yea he would shoot knees at his face and send him into bolivia

lol Anderson KOing him....funny.

so he is gonna do what no one has never been able to do in 20 years of Muy Thai competition fighting against the best.

I garantee you after 40 sec and 4 or 5 knee eaten, Anderson would shoot like crazy with a look of fear and desesperation on his eyes.

I am not saying Cyrille would win...I am saying Anderson can not win standing.

Actually I am tired of watching Anderson fight with people who have no level striking. would be nice to see him eat a Muy Thai ass kicking for a change.

Yeah yeah you said the same thing when Professor X was gonna fight Mcfedries

You cant teach one punch KO power.

He would get treated just like Shogun treated him.

FranklinFailedMe - He would get treated just like Shogun treated him.

Yeah, didn't this guy get eaten alive--standing--by Shogun a couple years ago?

dentalninja - 

If by "standing", you mean Shogun eating a bunch of punches, force to shoot, and KO him by a soccer kick during a scrammble. Then yes, shogun ate him alive "standing"

dentalninja - 

go watch the fight.....cyrille treated him like a baby standing up. Shogun was on his way to get KO....then he took the fight to the ground.

Heartbroken Lee - Mike Bisping already whooped Diabate's ass in a K1 rules match, and that was back in the Cage Rage days. I shudder to think what he would do to him now.

Have you seen that fight Cyrille made bisping look stupid.

Anderson would KO the snake IMO

Diego stole my name - Yeah yeah you said the same thing when Professor X was gonna fight Mcfedries

You cant teach one punch KO power.

nope..I did not say the same thing. Professor X is good but he is far from having Cyrille credential in standup.

Anderson shot on Curtis Stout. He would shoot on The Snake.

He doesnt have to shoot in on Cyrille. Da Snake couldnt even beat up Bisping in a 5 rounds kickboxing fight

And his credentials are overrated. There are no good fighters in HW Muay Thai. The best guys compete in K-1. Cyrille couldnt even win a shitty K-1 Spain qualifier. He got beat up by Peter Majstorovic in the semifinals. The only big name he has ever fought was Ignashov and he lost

Quinton Jackson has a better K-1 record

Diego stole my name - He doesnt have to shoot in on Cyrille. Da Snake couldnt even beat up Bisping in a 5 rounds kickboxing fight

And his credentials are overrated. There are no good fighters in HW Muay Thai. The best guys compete in K-1. Cyrille couldnt even win a shitty K-1 Spain qualifier. He got beat up by Peter Majstorovic in the semifinals. The only big name he has ever fought was Ignashov and he lost

Quinton Jackson has a better K-1 record

pretty convincing.....except Cyrille is not an Heavyweight so all the K1 fight he has done, it was against guy much bigger.

ps : he did not even train for Bisbing (no one knew Bisbing at the time and he was not motivated) and he gassed big time after the first 2 round (it can happen to anyone).

Anderson is a smart fighter. If he feels his opponent is a threat standing but none on the ground, he'll take him down (Lee Murray).

I should say "usually". Cote is a threat standing but no threat at all on the ground, and not only did Anderson stand with him, but when he got him down he waved him back up.