Would buy/watch UFC 301 if Mighty Mouse returned to headline?

Yeah Diniz is one of those Glory kickboxers that have been crossing over. It would have made perfect sense to have him fight at home and start building a name. Ridiculous booking all around.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m exited to see what he can do in MMA

6ft3Ā½ 255lbs

1 Like

He won his contender series fight in the 1st rd

Hereā€™s his uppercut (walk off Ko)
His opponent was stuck in time for a second before falling to the canvas

1 Like

Wish UFC would go out and steal all Glory HWs. Just send the few grapplers like Blaydes and Almeida to PFL.

Itā€™s not a good division anyway so why not at least make it entertaining.

I love this idea

I wish Rico V had made the switch to MMA properly, maybe 5 yrs ago. He probably would have beaten Stipe to get the title

It would also be fun if Glory used MMA gloves.

Man I miss watching Eurosport in the 90s and early 2000s there were soo many talented and exiting kickboxers then

200 (5)
200w (26)
200w (27)

1 Like

giphy (6)
200w (28)

1 Like

They need Barboza to headline that Fight Night.

Fighters like Barboza are the heart and soul of what makes the Fight Night system workā€¦ maybe they are not at their best on the cusp of a title fight but they have entertained fans for so long and they are still so skilled and entertaining so people want to watch them and they still matter in the division.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see Mighty Mouse, Horiguchi and Askarov return but none of them are likely to.

Mighty Mouse is the only FLW to ever beat Horiguchi in 15 years of competition at FLW and BW.

When UFC lost Mighty Mouse, Horiguchi and Askarovā€¦ that FLW division just took such a hit.

It would be like if LHW lost Jones, DC and Rumble when they were all in their prime.

Horiguchi:

Shooto BW champ
Bellator BW champ
RIZIN BW GP champ
RIZIN BW champ
RIZIN FLW champ
UFC FLW title challenger who lost to prime Mighty Mouse

Actually Horiguchi might be returning to UFC but donā€™t think anything is official.

How the fuck is Askren on that list? Are you a wrestling fan? Genuinely curious.

1 Like

I have 8

1 Like

I just.like the guy. I dont know.

1 Like

I had high hopes for him when he came to the big show. Fucking weird how things play out sometimes.

1 Like

I did too. But it is what it is.

1 Like
  1. Wow
1 Like

I think the smaller guys are already a tough sell, but the division seems so weak. The most interesting ranked fighter is Muhammad Mokaev IMO. Theyā€™ve tried to push Brandon Moreno for a while now, but I donā€™t get it. He just seems like a goofy guy thatā€™s had a few somewhat entertaining fights.

It is pretty odd to go from such a massive PPV event to such a weak one. Iā€™m sure there a lot of new fans coming off of this last event and all of the highlights going around online. The drop off in quality is insane. They should have reasonably stacked 301 to keep the momentum going.