Would buy/watch UFC 301 if Mighty Mouse returned to headline?

I must admit I find myself more interested in watching Mighty Mouse fight now more than I did when he was in the UFC previously. Him fighting for the belt over Steven something would have to sell more.

5 Likes

Love M.M he’s doing well in grappling competitions. Wonder if he’s still at his warehouse job

2 Likes

My 16 year old son invited some friends over for UFC 300 who had only seen a few MMA clips online and were interested in learning more. They were blown away by the event and were asking questions left and right about different submissions and positions during the grappling exchanges. My son ended up showing them MM competing against much larger guys in grappling to demonstrate how solid technique can help a small person defeat someone much bigger even if they’ve trained. He told them about how he streams as well and now they are all interested in seeing him fight.

1 Like

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

Only people that could come back to get my to buy a ppv would be

Brock
Cain
Chael
GSP
Anderson
Funky

4 Likes

I’d be less likely to watch

1 Like

Lol. Thats a finger stuff exclusive type of fight.

1 Like

13 fighters in this PPV that don’t have a wiki pages…

This resembles a fight night card more like.

(And I’d love to see DJ fight again, and would still stream it)

1 Like

Does this “Paper View” do over 150k buys …

1 Like

Let’s play a game how many fighters do you know on this card or remember them fighting in a match

I got 8 or 9

1 Like

Prelim lineup is so bad they couldn’t even find a fight good enough for the 5th ppv fight, apparently.

Maybe they were banking on Poatan/Ank…

Even with a good fight on this card it’s still weak as fuck…

Kayla Vs Nunes superfight?..

Yikes. This card could definitely use that Pereira HW fight he was offering to do.

As for 125, it just needs to be dropped. Never been a good or deep division.

Both prelims only have women’s fights and men’s Flyweights FW’s and LW

2 Likes

angry adam sandler GIF

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t they throw some HW:s slingers on here.
I expect a lot of decisions

I just looked and they have Brazilian MMA legend Edson Barboza at the freaking Apex a week later :rofl:. It’s like they have a randomizer that puts together half of the cards.

2 Likes

Ffs

1 Like

The days of me paying for a PPV has been over since justin.tv.

This kid isn’t paying $80.00 for a card full of Superfights.

That ship has sailed.

1 Like

They also have Brazilian HW Nasiamento fighting Derek Lewis in the main event a week after this 301 Brazil ppv,
they could HV at least stuck that on the ppv card

1 Like

And another undefeated Brazilian HW prospect jhonta dinz on the Apex card a week before the Brazil ppv

1 Like