Would Cain's cardio have held up...

In Pride with the first round being 10 minutes long? 

That first round was a man-maker. If you had a war, you damn well knew about it coming out for the second.

Would Cain's cardio still have been "legendary" under those rules?

Not sure tbh. But would be cool to see. 

yes

plus they allow epo

Cain's chin wouldn't have held up without a cage to hold and smother his opponents.

Check out his 2nd pro fight. That'll give you an idea.

Why would it not? Cain probably has the best cardio of any HW in history.

In Japan, at sea level?? 

Fuck outta here

Yes. He would've wrecked shit.

hitman8 - Why would it not? Cain probably has the best cardio of any HW in history.
Had*

EPO was probably big in PRIDE.

hitman8 - Why would it not? Cain probably has the best cardio of any HW in history.

Had

Cain with Pride's level of drug testing could probably do ten-minute rounds all day.

Ultimate Cuck - 

Pride Nogueira would have done what Werdum did to him

Nog's boxing became pretty crispy once he started working with the Brazilian National team, I would favor him too.

kingjames100 -

In Japan, at sea level?? 

Fuck outta here

I can tell you've never done anything athletic at 5k or higher. That shit fucks you up, bad. 

Ryann Von Doom -
kingjames100 -

In Japan, at sea level?? 

Fuck outta here

I can tell you've never done anything athletic at 5k or higher. That shit fucks you up, bad. 

You agree with me, idiot. 

kingjames100 -
Ryann Von Doom -
kingjames100 -

In Japan, at sea level?? 

Fuck outta here

You agree with me, idiot. 

Ha

Nah. 

What wars was he in for 15 minutes? He was great at dishing it out for that long, but when it came back his way he folded (Werdum fight).

And a lot of his "Cardio" is clinching and wallstalling. Dude's head is PURPLE within like a minute.

Cain with the ability to use knees to the head on the ground would be hard to beat