Would you be upset with JDS if

he takes Hunt down? We have seen his wrestling in the Carwin and Nelson fights and both of those guys probably have better TDD than Hunt (although the takedown won't come easy if he is losing on the feet). I am guessing Junior could get this fight to the floor if he wants to.

He is a black belt now under the Nogueira brothers but we have only seen him use his ground game defensively, and even that was very brief. His teammates speak highly of his ground game and he's said several times that he plans to submit someone in the octagon. Against an elite striker like Hunt, takedowns may be Junior's best bet.

Does anyone have a gif of Junior's double legs on Carwin, they were very nice takedowns on a high level wrestler.

I think everyone wants them to have a stand up war, but he's an MMA fighter. I would be impressed if JDS was getting the worst of the striking and took the fight to the ground to turn it around or maybe catch a sub.

Yes. Just bleed!!! Phone Post

I agree 100% Gonzo, VU. A stand up war would be great but honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Junior catch a sub if he can.

Yea i would be pissed,since jds always brags how he's the best striker in the hw division. Seeing is believing jds!! Phone Post

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Its MMA

I agree. I wonder who else does.

I would like Hunt to get a takedown and. Submission. Phone Post

TOAO - 

Jds needs to prove hes the best hw striker like he said. Phone Post

Being well rounded > Having great striking

I like Hunt as much as the next guy, but I think JDS owns him on the feet. Phone Post

TOAO - Jds needs to prove hes the best hw striker like he said. Phone Post

Yeah he better get the approval of some dudes on the internet. Much more important than winning. Phone Post

FinestScotch - 
Pancake Syrup - 
TOAO - 

Jds needs to prove hes the best hw striker like he said. Phone Post

Being well rounded > Having great striking

Backing up what you say > not doing so

Being a champ > Not being a champ