would you rater be a top boxer or top MMA?

Would you rather be a top professional boxer or top professional MMA fighter?

top mma guy hands down

boxer. I'd get my 100 million payday, retire, and then decide if i wanted to be a top MMA fighter.

Top Pro-boxer because they make way more loot.

yeah id make my millions in boxing then work on my sprawl for a month.

mma bcuz boxing is out, mma is doing great and growing big. It wasn't to long ago that boxing cards where not that large. only in the past 10 years has the big time guys got big bucks, the same will be with mma, imo.

Top boxer without question. The paydays are not even comparable sadly.

boxer

Top boxers still get paid more.

LOL @ boxing is out!!

Boxing. The money is just too much.

Its hard to ignore the difference in pay scale; if money didn't matter, though, MMA by far. Also, as a top boxer, I would be able to fight the other top boxers without having to sign my life over to Zuffa. 

being a top boxer...one fight = 10 randy paydays as champ plus ppv bonus

top mma fighter, but I would want the boxers purses, lol.  they can own everything I have with one minute in the ring, lol.

mma bcuz boxing is out, mma is doing great and growing big. It wasn't to long ago that boxing cards where not that large. only in the past 10 years has the big time guys got big bucks, the same will be with mma, imo.

BigMike, do you realize how ridiculous that statement was? Boxing is out? They just had their biggest ppv revenue last year. Only big purses in the last 10 years? So 1998 was the first year boxers made good money?

Lets think about fighters who made big money before 98: Tyson, Bowe, Hollyfield, Leonard, Hagler, Chavez, Duran, Hearns, Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Robinson, etc.

See where Im going with this yet?

what about Top Chef?

not even close top tier pro boxers make 10x the amount $$$ then top tier mma'ers

"boxer. I'd get my 100 million payday, retire, and then decide if i wanted to be a top MMA fighter."

LOL, in a nutshell

As far as the prestige and accomplishment, MMA without a doubt.

But for the ability to instantly change your life and that of the people close to you, you could fight one time in boxing and win or lose be set for life if you manage the money with basic common sense.

Or fight 3 times and youd have room to be an idiot.

I dont think top MMA guys will get anywhere close to boxing paydays unless there are inter-league ppvs with only 2-3 fights on the card where the entire strength is carried by the main event like in boxing. Then theres less guys to pay and its clear why everyone is buying the card.

top mma with out a doubt