Would your traneing help you in a real fight?

I'm a Bjj blue belt, so since I can beat up mike Tyson, street fights would be a cake walk. Phone Post 3.0

If you've ever had someone tackle you to the ground in a street fight, you'll know how much BJJ helps you lock him down and avoid punishment. It happened to me, I wasn't expecting the takedown so I locked down his arms. Eventually he started flailing and I was able to roll him over pretty easily. I also got hip tossed by a judoka. A drunk judoka. A drunk female judoka... all because I refused to hug her. I landed on a cat.

ferox13 - ' if u train regularly everything is gunna seem slower'

With the situation i described it was so like this. This attempted swings with the weapon he had (a crash helmet) we so slow and when he rushed me he just stuck his head under my arm like he was asking for a choke...it all seened in slow motion. I was so calm and talked to him as i sank the choke.

Weird thing i got an adreniline dump about an hour later and just wanted to goto sleep. Phone Post

I've noticed that too, my punk brother tried to fight me and it was surreal. I felt like time stopped. He seemed physically weak as well. Phone Post

Well considering Paul Vunak is my master I think I will do just fine

i'd wanna shoota double when he punches

i'd hope he didnt have better wrestling experience than me....