Wouldin't it be great if ...

The IFL and the UFC merged, called it the Ultimate Fighting League and were sanctioned under the IFC rules. I don't know if a sanctioning body can merge with a promotion, but you get my drift.

Wouldn't it be great if all smaller promoters decided to work with this new organization and and franchise thier license, and hold local shows in certain territories for regional championships, all under the same rules, one title for each divsision, basically to bring up free agents.

Wouldn't it be great instead of fighting each other for TV time, Fox Sports and all their regional affiliates broadcasted all their local shows in their regions.

Wouldn't it be great that the Ultimate Fighter brought in proven regional champions, instead of guys from who knows where.

Wouldn't it be great to have a UFL Draft, that all the free agents be drafted to certain teams.

Wouldn't it be great if each team represented a state rather than a coach.

Wouldn't it be great if the MMA teams became franchises.  

Wouldn't it be great if all of this offered MMA fighters some type of job security, atleast as much security as any other professional sports league.

Wouldn't it be great if Pride formed the same thing and ran opposite the UFL, therefor building up to a dramatic co promoted PPV, for the undisputed champion. But Pride would have to have the same weight divisions first.

Put more wishes on this thread.

God Dammit, mispelled the title.

I wish I was more popular

Wouldn't it be great if all teams had a world class training center. Just throwing out suggestions for the sport here.