Wouldnt it be awesome to see fedor decimate brock

bulletmagnet - IMO fedor is too small.

dont forget fedor is a giant killer!

WickedWonder - 
daba - Brock was impressive tonight, but Fedor would win easily.

Nobody beats Brock easily. Fedor would probably win but i could see him looking like Mir did tonight.

mir beat brock fairly easily in the first fight

it's possible

brock has only fought 5 fight...in japan vs can't remember, mir, herring, couture, and mir

seriously that's not saying much

don't hop on the frate trane too quickly

Smith1234 - Fedor would have to land a flying knee. Otherwise he gets taken down and tooled on the ground.

LOL

pigpen - 
WickedWonder - 

Nobody beats Brock easily. Fedor would probably win but i could see him looking like Mir did tonight.

it's possible

brock has only fought 5 fight...in japan vs can't remember, mir, herring, couture, and mir

Mazzagatti saved Mir in 1st fight. He was getting pounded like he did in 2nd fight.

WickedWonder - 
pigpen - 
WickedWonder - 

it's possible

Mazzagatti saved Mir in 1st fight. He was getting pounded like he did in 2nd fight.

no he wasn't

"Wouldnt it be awesome to see fedor decimate brock "

Dude, you obviously have no fucking clue as to what the word "decimate" actually means, do you?

pigpen - 
WickedWonder - 
pigpen - 
WickedWonder - 

it's possible

no he wasn't

Agreed. What we saw tonight was a more relaxed, experienced, and pick your shots Lesnar. In their first encounter he just rushed and threw shots everywhere not thinking about consequences to his next move. The Lesnar tonight, while he showed weakness in his ever evolving standup, which is to be expected, looked far better than he did in any of his other fights. He's doing the right thing: improving.

I dont know Mir's stand up looked dangerous against Brock and he doesnt have the TD defense, foot work or striking that Fedor does.

I dont think Brock could hang with Fedor but his size would definitely be a huge factor.

Pig Bun - "Wouldnt it be awesome to see fedor decimate brock "

Dude, you obviously have no fucking clue as to what the word "decimate" actually means, do you?

my fellow pig name

why yes, I do know what it means

and I used that word intentionally because brock is a big man

and to wipe out any percentage of him would be awesome...

not only that, but to take out brock, bit by bit...would be fucking awesome

for him to fucking DECIMATE brock

would be awesome

MickColins -  Fedor and a healthy big Nog are the only guys right now who have a shot against Lesnar. Dude is just too large. 

Carwin would give Brock all he could handle. He's a better striker, he's not afraid to get hit like Brock seems to be, and he has a submission advantage if he gets in an advantageous position.

IF(when) brock took fedor to side control he would end the fight there. its as simple as that, hes not going to get elevatored like randleman did.

he will not get ko'ed standing

fedor will not stop his shot

fedor is not invincible

Fedor will lose bad. He's 20 lbs lighter than BJJ Black Belt Mir, and Mir couldnt get up.

Brock will fight anyone, Fedor's camp won't.

I would pay to see this fight.

everyone likes to generalize on both sides about this...

"brock will kill fedor...fedor is too small...blah blah blah"

or

"fedor would destroy brock...fedor is faster, etc"

but the truth is...we don't know. if we look at each fighter without being an overzealous fanboy, its one of the most interesting fights ever imo.

brocks size and athleticism are amazing, he really is a new kind of heavy.

fedor is one of the most tested and intuitive fighters in mma history.

brocks performance last night was his best yet imo. without trying to take away what he's done in such a short time...his previous fights were kind of underwhelming after all the hype and expectation that was built up. but last night he appeared to be in control and comfortable, and didn't display much of the clumsiness and nerves that seemed obvious to me in his first few fights. Id wager if he keeps progressing at this rate he'll run through typical heavies with no problems.

fedor is the quintessential champion...mysterious, and often misunderstood, but dangerous and undefeated...arguably not even losing a single round in the last 9 years. people like to analyze fights based on physical attributes, and even after fedor consistently proving over and over again he is not hindered by being physically outgunned, people still dont understand. its not his physical traits that win his fights, its his will and intuition.

the quotes about him from other fighters that circulated for a while, and his own quotes about his motivation tell the story...he fights for his life every time, like its life of death. IIRC it was Nog who said it best (paraphrasing) when he said "you can't beat someone that fights like that...you can feel it when you fight him, that its life or death". not an exact quote but along those lines (dont feel like looking it up). or even the fedor quote where he said he grew up poor with little food, and he looks at his opponent as trying to take food away from his family.

for this reason, I tend toward fedor in any matchup (including brock), regardless of size, strength, or stats.

jason hornbuckle - it would be more awesome to see the number of suicide threads on here if Brock beat Fedor

Exactly.. If Fedor beat Brock nobody would be shocked given Fedors "God Like" status. However, if Brock could beat Fedor...holly crap. All hell would break loose.