Wouldnt it be awesome to see fedor decimate brock

fedor needs to come to the UFC and make things right

seriously, I'd gasm

it would be more awesome to see the number of suicide threads on here if Brock beat Fedor

jason hornbuckle - it would be more awesome to see the number of suicide threads on here if Brock beat Fedor

LMAO

1ne8ightse7en - 
jason hornbuckle - it would be more awesome to see the number of suicide threads on here if Brock beat Fedor

LMAO

IMO fedor is too small.

Brock would ruin Fedor.

It would be so great if Lesnar beat Fedor. UG server would be shorted out by the river of tears.

brock would "lunch box" Fedor

yes

Brock is far from invincible folks. His day is coming

Howling_Odin - Fedor is my favorite fighter of all time, but it sucks knowing he'd probably have some serious fits against a 4-1 Brock

Me too. Brock is going to keep getting better and better. People underestimate him due to his heel personna, but he could give Fedor a good fight

waxwing slain -  that little exchange on the feet in the 2nd showed that Fedor would likely KO or TKO Lesnar...

however, no one currently in the UFC has a chance in hell at beating him

You're right, cuz Fedor has a hell of a flying knee off of a single leg attempt.

Also, he didn't just get owned in Sambo by a half assed wrestler who put him in side-control...

Fedor is to small for brock, IMO.

"waxwing slain - that little exchange on the feet in the 2nd showed that Fedor would likely KO or TKO Lesnar..."

I agree. An explosive, heavy punching striker coupled with solid ground skills (Fedor) could take Lesnar. Plus, I believe Fedor would not allow himself to be placed in bad positions like Mir did.

This fight showed Lesnar's strength and vulnerability.

lol@this fedor is too small shit

fedor demolishes guys bigger than him

sure brock seems invincible right now

but he beat mir...who was beaten by de pano and vera...in the same fashion

he's not invincible, folks

and we will see that sooner or later

lol that's for sure

Brock was impressive tonight, but Fedor would win easily.

daba - Brock was impressive tonight, but Fedor would win easily.

Nobody beats Brock easily. Fedor would probably win but i could see him looking like Mir did tonight.