wow the ufc is a fix !!melendez won every round !!

What a robbery melendez won every round of that fight ! Whoever judged that fight should be fired. Discuss ?

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -

How many account does Jake Shields have on here?

LOL Phone Post 3.0

They were close, certainly not definitive.

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater - 

Haha!

if you can sense your own bias when saying that... then you probably are never going to understand life

HexRei - They were close, certainly not definitive.

Which rounds do you think ben won ? Seriously asking . It was closer then i initially thought it was .

Thread fail.

grkblood - 

lofl

grkblood -

Wut Phone Post 3.0

grkblood - 

LMAO

i say let gil/nate fight next. might as well throw in nick/jake. let's see who the true 209ers are.

ok, isn't this thread about idiotic statements?

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -

. Phone Post 3.0

Gil won that fight hands down Phone Post

Copenhagen DIP - What a robbery melendez won every round of that fight ! Whoever judged that fight should be fired. Discuss ?

LMFAO dream on, I can only assume this is jake shields troll account since I can't imagine anyone else is this deli=delusional. It was a close fight but Bendo won fair no question this is possibly the only good close decission I've ever seen from ufc judges

grkblood -

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Copenhagen DIP - 
HexRei - They were close, certainly not definitive.

Which rounds do you think ben won ? Seriously asking . It was closer then i initially thought it was .

Something shady Phone Post 3.0

People can't even troll well anymore. At least have a valid argument and show evidence, even if you made it up. Phone Post 3.0