WOW!!!

That is all.

That IS all.

I don't give a fuck what happens after that round. Mayhen won as far as im concerned. fucking bullshit takedowns, So tired of mutherfuckers taking advantage of the jacked up scoring system. Take down and do shit, take down and do shit=win?!! get the fuck outta here

^^ fuck yah brotha knock that fucker out toe to toe or nothin'

let's erase every other aspect of mma suckas. quote "I don't give a fuck"

PS: "get the fuck outta here" with that mma stuff, we want toe to toe don frye vs tank abbot. TTT for FlordaStriker

yeah hes almost on the Griffin level or even the Obrien level of LnP

Do any of you know what grappling is?

blue63 - I usually like Shields, but his strategy is the definition of Lay n Pray... he is fucking scares shitless to stand and strike with Miller.

Well of course, mayham would be the better on the feet and shields knows this. if you were shields coach, what would you game plan be to win this fight?

jave - PS: "get the fuck outta here" with that mma stuff, we want toe to toe don frye vs tank abbot. TTT for FlordaStriker

Hug-fighting. Thats what we gots here. This isnt MMA. Its a fucking BJJ fag holding on for dear life

omg he got "superior posItion" but did nothing with it. WHO GIVES A FUCK THEN?

This isn't submission grappling, it's position grappling. If you understand / have done position grappling, it's fucking nice.

If this were being scored as a grappling match, Shields would have like 10000 points by now. I find it enjoyable, but not as much as a match with more close subs.

If that was a bjj match, it would be like 60-6 Shields.

Shields by takedowns and ground domination.

FloridaStriker - omg he got "superior posItion" but did nothing with it. WHO GIVES A FUCK THEN?

The judges, shields, his coach, his team, everyone that was rooting for him just to name a few.

6 points sounds right for Mayhem if you were scoring it as a BJJ match.

"Mayhen won as far as im concerned. fucking bullshit takedowns, So tired of mutherfuckers taking advantage of the jacked up scoring system. Take down and do shit, take down and do shit=win?!!"

lol

[ Takedown + do shit ]    >   [ do shit ]

Maybe you can remind me what Mayhem's RNC accomplished that had him "win" in your opinion.

blue63 - lol @ people trying to justify a 80% lay n pray MMA fight by saying "if that was a BJJ match..." "if that was Grapplers Quest and not Strikeforce..." "if me shit turned purple and smelled like rainbow sherbert..."
Justification for Mayhem winning: Knees and a RNC attempt

Justification for Shields winning: Watching the fight and realizing he dominated for 24 minutes. He didn't come close to finishing, but Mayhem is hard to finish (if fucking Jacare can't do it..)

No one is saying if he got his ass kicked standing for half the fight then did that he would win. But that's the only criteria for the fight being judged on.

Could it have been better? Yes. Was it interesting to me? Yes.

If it wasn't for you, then cry some more.

FloridaStriker - omg he got "superior posItion" but did nothing with it. WHO GIVES A FUCK THEN?
Yeah let's give Mayhem the win for getting inferior position and doing nothing with it!

that was fedors arlovski punch

^^ wrong thread

Bryan Reese - 
blue63 - lol @ people trying to justify a 80% lay n pray MMA fight by saying "if that was a BJJ match..." "if that was Grapplers Quest and not Strikeforce..." "if me shit turned purple and smelled like rainbow sherbert..."
Justification for Mayhem winning: Knees and a RNC attempt

Justification for Shields winning: Watching the fight and realizing he dominated for 24 minutes. He didn't come close to finishing, but Mayhem is hard to finish (if fucking Jacare can't do it..)

No one is saying if he got his ass kicked standing for half the fight then did that he would win. But that's the only criteria for the fight being judged on.

Could it have been better? Yes. Was it interesting to me? Yes.

If it wasn't for you, then cry some more.

^ Win.