Wrberth Santos....WTF?

It seems nobody is surprised

Shocking

How in the hell does someone’s head change shape like that?

BJJ is filled with such scumbags and wanna be tough guys. Always hated this dude

Back in the day if you talked to any non-jiujitsu affiliated Brazilian that’s what they all had to say.

2 Likes

People try to idolize these dudes, its insane. Granted the direction its going isn’t any better lol.

1 Like

We are in a bizarre position with BJJ right now. There’s a small group of scumbags and an overwhelming group of bitch ass dorks. For some odd reason this group of dorks tolerates and worships the scumbags.

The remaining “normal” old school guys are starting to see the writing on the wall and peace out as we can’t stand either the scumbags or the bitch ass dorks.

2 Likes

Yup. If you ever check reddit those dudes complain about people “going too hard” all the time. BJJ will be karate in no time

1 Like

I hate their guts. They are the reason I stopped teaching. I honestly might hate the scrawny arrogant little dork wearing the ironic rashguard and spats combo in the corner drilling leglocks and referring to everything by its Japanese name more than a scumbag. At least a scumbag might be able to take a punch

1 Like

Ask dmx

1 Like

This might be one of the last places where 90’s BJJ guys still congregate. Erberth isn’t one of our type of guys.

3 Likes

I mean any of them. What grown man idolizes another? Be your own person

Take off the rainbow unicorn hello kitty rash guard and tights. Put on a t-shirt and the same boardshorts you wear surfing and spend more time training than talking “theory” and you’re back in the club. We saved you a place

I idolise MC hammer, because he has fantastic trousers. Does that mean I’m a puff??

why-are-you-why-are-you-gay

1 Like

No. The sucking of cocks makes you a puff.

news wink GIF

I think it’s more a case of if you enjoy it

1 Like

I’ve never even heard of him.