Wrestling Coach in Det/AnnArbor?

I'm moving to Detroit this fall. I've been extremely fortunate to train privates with Andre Brener, former Ukranian National Champion. (I'm learning wrestling to complement my BJJ, Muay Thai training) Can you guys recommend someone of that caliber in the Detroit Metro area/Ann Arbor that does privates?
Thanks!

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone. Isn't forum member Sheltonbro a coach in the Detroit area...? If he can't help you personally, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Paging Mr. Sheltonbro... Paging Mr. Sheltonbro...

You may also want to go to www.themat.com and go to their forums and ask this question. It's a wrestling specific site. There are a few different forums that might be useful- there's a coaching forum (i.e. coaches hang out there) and there's also an MMA sub-forum too. Might be another place to ask, considering your goals/reasons for training in wrestling.

Good luck!

P.S. - I've heard great things about coach Brener. He coaches at Bullis, correct?

There's a real good guy in Hazel Park, won the NCAA's, Japanese...

Maasaki I think is his name...

Thanks guys - I'll check out The Mat. Chip, Brener coaches out at Bullis. The tuition at Bullis is $50,000 per year, but that gets your kid FREE wrestling training with him! lol. Brener's teaching technique is off the hook, and he is a great guy to boot. Look him up!