Wrestling/Jiujitsu Clinic only $10

TEAM
FREEDOM
Mixed Martial Arts
Presents

2004 NEW YEAR'S Wrestling/Jiujitsu Clinic
Sunday, January 4th, 2004
***2 sessions***

First session: 10am...For wrestlers or any jiujitsu stylists who want to learn wrestling takedowns. (Folk style, Freestyle, Greco, & MMA)

Second session: 12pm...For jiujitsu stylists or any wrestlers who want to learn the ground jiujitsu game. (Passing guard, Submissions, & Reversals)

Each session only $10 ...$18 for both!
We are located inside of ANGEL CITY FITNESS GYM across from NPHS @ 161 N. Reino Road, Newbury Park, CA. Right at the corner of Borchard and Reino.
Call 805-469-2709 for directions and info!

Brian

This clinic will be held on a Sunday. I've got a lot of wrestlers coming. I'd like to get more of the jiujitsu crowd here to. Its cheap being only $10...come check out what we have to offer.

Brian
TEAM FREEDOM

TTT

jiujitsuwrestler, Is Olivia going to be there?

She told me she will be....hope to see you there!

Brian

Brian, yay! I'm planning on going now!

ttt,

Anyone out there....please help me keep this to the top for a while for all the So Cal people.

Thanks

Brian

ttt

TTT

count me in....

If any of you get on the mat with Sifu Ferguson, get ready to type like a typewriter.

Someone in the BJJ forum asked about who's teaching and credentials. Just thought I'd post here what I posted there. The price is right. Come check it out and see for yourself. If you're not satisfied...I'll refund your money.

'I'll be teaching the clinic. I started out in wrestling and then went to jiujitsu. I've coached the high school level for about 7 years and I've been competing for little over 10. I have a very thorough understanding of all aspects. I never wrestled in college but I've beaten a few tough college guys in Freestyle and Greco tournaments. I'm a better teacher than I am a wrestler. I've been doing bjj for about 6 years now with Robert Ferguson. He has me at brown belt. I've competed in many different tournaments when I started with a lot of success. I teach all no gi. In 2001 I won Jean Jacques Grappling Games Nationals advanced and in 2003 I placed second. If any of you were at the last Grappling Games tourney I refereed the last 10 matches in the advanced open division at the end of the tournament. I hope to compete again soon.
I have a passion for teaching and I have a lot to offer when it comes to learning takedowns, sweeps, submissions and escapes for no gi jiujitsu.

Thanks,

Brian '

well I wish you did to...lol

This will be the first of many at our gym. Hopefully many of the local high school teams will show. I'm doing the first session on takedowns so everyone (wrestling and jiujitsu) can learn some good solid basics as well as a lot more advanced stuff.

Like I said, I'm sure you'll all appreciate it. If you're not satisfied you'll get a refund.

Brian

oh yeah...

when its all over you can stay as long as you like and roll with anyone or ask questions until closing if you want to.

Brian

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

If you're asking about other clinics that we will put on....I haven't scheduled them yet. If you're talking about clinics in general, I'm not sure exactly where to look. If you find out, let me know!

Brian
TEAM FREEDOM