Wrong Planet!

I don't even know what to say anymore...today my boss told me that i am too intense and i work too hard and make the managers feel uncomfortable. what the hell am i supposed to do about that? I told them to fire me...

there's a hole in the world like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it- but not for long!

fnunderful - there's a hole in the world like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it- but not for long!

sweeeney todd...he had it correct

I have a lot of rage about "not understanding how the corporate system works...", it isn't that i don't understand...i don't accept their interpretation of how it should work! The gap between the worker and the executive has gotten way to large and me, the worker, have the option of accepting it or telling them to go fuck themselves. I'm for the latter....I don't think that the government should regulate executive salary but me, as the WORKER, should not accept it! Anger consumes me tonight.
America is dead....we ate communism hook, line and sinker...

fuck the world...and kod bless

Just show up and collect their money Phone Post 3.0

they are all fags.

period.

You my friend belong in the private sector. Govt jobs are filled with "bare minimum" workers who eventually become management. Vicious cycle.

on a side note, you are kind of an angry little man. Little in stature, not cack size.

Just do what I used to do.....PMIs on M14 on workbench! The sound of a bolt slamming home on the chamber eases the mind!

On second thought, maybe not good idea?

Robobear - 

You my friend belong in the private sector. Govt jobs are filled with "bare minimum" workers who eventually become management. Vicious cycle.

on a side note, you are kind of an angry little man. Little in stature, not cack size.

I am in the private sector...i work for a local bank now. I have been told that this is a unique organization and not all private companies work like this but i'm starting to get a bit skeptical.
I took the day off and I am working on my resume. I should go to the range and fire some heat but that will just remind me of how gay it is there now because of the new regulations on the rifle range all because of the faggot hippies that live in the area that are probably the same executives that have created this shithole environment that I obviously don't belong in.

A unique organization ? Unique that they are mediocre and able to survive.

you could climb a tower with a high powered rifle and..........................

Robobear - 

haha....unique indeed!

Robobear - 

not a good idea!......I've seen him shoot :p

Sgt. Slaphead - 
Robobear - 

not a good idea!......I've seen him shoot :p

Troof....i spent my day off polishing the resume...yes that means two things...

i just like his groucho marx!

FCTV808 - 

i just like his groucho marx!

Lol...i am much better at it now...but i can't remember the last time i laughed like that. Probably, that was it!

between u joe and me. rip

rip and hallelujah!