WSOF 30 results & discussion

Kim winslow lol.

Go vinny! Phone Post 3.0

Nothing crazy yet, most significant would be the heavy leg kicks by Vinny. Made Heun switch stances. Vinny making Heun eat knees against the cage. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I almost want to say Vinny took that round with all stand up lol definitely seems to have trained accordingly. Both seem to respecting each other's strengths so far. Getting busier as it goes on though. Phone Post 3.0

Vinny with nice low kicks Phone Post 3.0

Damn lol too excited to type about this one. Pretty even on the feet for the most part. Vinny gets two takedowns at the end. Too late in the round to get anything real going, but I like his momentum going into the third. Phone Post 3.0

Jake about to turn it on

Vinny looking super gassed, but jakes not too peppy himself. Phone Post 3.0

And vinny with the takedown. Pretty sure thts a wrap lol Phone Post 3.0

29-28 Huen.

Fuck man those ribs lol Phone Post 3.0

I got Heun as well. Wouldn't be upset either way. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Abu just got his back taken Phone Post 3.0
30-27 or 29-28 Vinny, that last 30 secs could possibly give the Heun the 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

Vinny might lose a split here Phone Post 3.0

First 2 were pretty clear Vinny. Phone Post 3.0

who wins last 2

Brabatross - First 2 were pretty clear Vinny. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah it's the rounds vs almost finishing argument. And like Bas said, that round could be the deciding factor. Good fight on both ends. Phone Post 3.0

Is anyone watching the official stream outside of the US? I tried watching it, but it asks me to sign in with my cable provider? I thought it was free to all international viewers?

NVM 1.99 to watch. I'll stick to my shitty Danish stream

Fitch up Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk -

who wins last 2

Probably Fitch and Branch. Phone Post 3.0