WTF: CM Punk has Pepsi & "Straight Edge" Tattoos

Heroin addicts aren't junkies compared to people with Drug Free tattooed on their knuckles. Phone Post 3.0

I back - Jeez. Guess I won't say anything negative about C.M. Punk or get VD 6x Phone Post 3.0

Why do people give a shit about votes?

Jimmy Wrassler -
I back - Jeez. Guess I won't say anything negative about C.M. Punk or get VD 6x Phone Post 3.0

Why do people give a shit about votes?

Haha. Good point. :) Phone Post 3.0

Why is no one mentioning he has the Gi Joe Cobra symbol on his left shoulder?

Way cooler than Pepsi IMO

The elbow spider web is a hardcore punk thing. Used to be a prison symbol.

What sort of white trash has a pepsi tatoo?

I remember straight edge back in the day. Early on it was fun and cool. By the mid-90s guys like CM Punk started showing up at shows with their meathead mentality and a lack of taste.

That's when I moved on. Good times though. Good times.

banco - What sort of white trash has a pepsi tatoo?

I wasn't joking earlier; I suspect that he was paid to it. Hell, maybe Pepsi drops him some cash every time he appears with the logo in a show.

I recall reading somewhere that Irvin got paid to tattoo that Badboy logo on.

i prefer the no-tattoo look

DirtehSneakehs - I will judge him by his ability to fight. All the other bullshit is just too trivial to care about honestly. There was a time when a guy who was what? A red Sash in the 5 Animal system? He fought in the UFC, granted it was pre Zuffa but those times were more dangerous than now. So who gives a fuck? Phone Post 3.0

That's very high-minded of you but you are sidestepping the real reason that people are bothered; not because they know for sure he can't fight, but because he is getting a shot ahead of a countless number of other fighters with actual proven winning MMA records because he is a well-known pro wrestler who will sell buys.

CM Punk signing a PR move to help the UFC's image in regards to drugs?

Damirion - CM Punk signing a PR move to help the UFC's image in regards to drugs?

It would be ironic if Punk got caught using PEDs.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Lorenzo will heat up a Reebok brand and sear it onto his shoulder.

Wait.

It's Punk.

They would fly to his house to let him shit in their mouths business is so bad.

When Vince McMahon, an arrogant billionaire with a fading business won't fly to Punk and beg him back but the Fertittas and Dana fly to Punk and beg him to sign?

Guess Vinnie Mac still has the biggest grapefruit around. Phone Post 3.0
Vince supposedly had tears in his eyes when punk walked out, he loved Punk..... And they did reach out but he wouldn't answer the phone. Punk is notoriously stubborn and doesn't need the money anymore.... Vince knew that Phone Post 3.0

HexRei -
banco - What sort of white trash has a pepsi tatoo?

I wasn't joking earlier; I suspect that he was paid to it. Hell, maybe Pepsi drops him some cash every time he appears with the logo in a show.

I recall reading somewhere that Irvin got paid to tattoo that Badboy logo on.
Punk doesn't get paid by Pepsi for that tattoo. That's stupid.
Punk got the Pepsi tattoo in high school because of Brian Baker's coca cola tattoo. Phone Post 3.0

that's even sadder. at least get paid instead of just copying your favorite musician.

My favorite is his Cobra tattoo on his left shoulder.

HexRei - that's even sadder. at least get paid instead of just copying your favorite musician.

now you just sound like a straight up hater lol

He's hard as fuck.

Thats why I love tattoos, you get them for you, what you want, etc...

Complaining like a twat about vote downs is the fastest way to get vote downs. No one cares about the arrows. If it makes you feel so bad just go on the OG and post some tits or do a vote up circle jerk.