WTF: CM Punk has Pepsi & "Straight Edge" Tattoos

whoabro - 
narsil x anduril - being a 30 year old punk/metal former edger, i feel like cm punk and i would probably get along pretty well. i liked him in wrestling and i back anyone that walks out to earth crisis "firestorm".

having said all of that, i still would like to roll with him and see if i could put him in an arm triangle.
Ha, did he really walk out to firestorm?? Thats amazing Phone Post 3.0

i don't know for a fact, but thats the word i've been told from people who have followed his days in pro wrestling before WWE.

This is so wrong of me to think, let alone share....

But wouldn't it be so fucked up if he failed his first drug test for UFC?

Dogman - Basically he's a jack ass that has done a good job marketing himself to dumb asses...
What makes him a jackass and why do you have such a personal problem with the guy? Phone Post 3.0

It's the man that makes the tattoo, not the other way around. Funny how it always boils down to personality and how tall you walk. Phone Post 3.0

Me and Punk wear chains around our waists

AND

CONSTRUCTION GLOVES

I remember him saying once that him and all his buddies went to get their favorite beer tattooed on them, however he doesn't drink so he opted for his favorite drink, Pepsi. Phone Post 3.0

mudflaps - 
Lurkdaddy316 - 
VinegarStrokes - 
Lurkdaddy316 - Dude has tattoos of shit he likes. Would you rather he had some dragons and skulls with some daggers like an affliction shirt?
Ya he should have tribal flames and a dickdagger on his chest. Phone Post 3.0

Dickdagger is still the funniest tatt ever.

How much do you think Brock regrets that? Or does he have no ragrets?

#NevarRagret

Most peoples' tattoos look gay and fucking stupid and juvenile.

The only people who should be criticizing anyone's dumb fucking tattoos are people who don't have any.

Like me.

I'll settle this.

YOU ALL look fucking stupid with your immature attention whoring tattoo bullshit.

I'll make exceptions for legitimate military unit tattoos. That's it.

OP is a whiny twat. Phone Post 3.0

Happiness Bunny - He got a pepsi tattoo because coke don't pay him nothing.
What you did there, I see it Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Kongo - Most peoples' tattoos look gay and fucking stupid and juvenile.

The only people who should be criticizing anyone's dumb fucking tattoos are people who don't have any.

Like me.

I'll settle this.

YOU ALL look fucking stupid with your immature attention whoring tattoo bullshit.

I'll make exceptions for legitimate military unit tattoos. That's it.
You're entitled to your humble opinion. Phone Post 3.0