WTF: CM Punk has Pepsi & "Straight Edge" Tattoos

inf0 - it's an indian rubberball imo

http://2.imimg.com/data2/AI/OJ/MY-2196276075/pu-pepsi-ball-22374555386-500x500.jpg

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - Yeah, caffeine is most def a drug.
one with addicting properties. Which is why a huge portion of the sxe community abstain from it !
In fact, Soda is just about the worst thing you can put into your body. Comparing soda cannabis is an act of futility. HFC shouldnt even be FDA approved and legal. it's literally toxic to your body.

So anyway, subjectivity aside, I thought the whole point OP was making was that hes an oblivious hypocrite. Which he is. If Ian mckay knew how toxic cola is during the 'milk' era, he wouldnt have drank that shit either and umbrella'd it under the sXe contraband list.

Instead, OP is just a whiny fucking twat looking for green arrows. Children shouldnt be allowed to fucking internet until theyre atleast 17.

Hitler didnt ingest caffeine. Ascetic bastard.

I've met Ian MacKaye and he has very little in common with the old straight edge scene.

It's strange how it all happened.

LOL everything about this guy is a joke!

I back - Just realized this looking at photos of him... what a chode Phone Post 3.0
Why does that make him a chode? Phone Post 3.0

ISuckDosBalls - 
I back - Just realized this looking at photos of him... what a chode Phone Post 3.0
Why does that make him a chode? Phone Post 3.0

I love tatts, but Pepsi symbol tattooed on you makes you a huge CHODE!

Midwestern redneck with bad tattoos? no way Phone Post 3.0

I back - Jeez. Guess I won't say anything negative about C.M. Punk or get VD 6x Phone Post 3.0
Have one back Phone Post 3.0

TMT - 
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - Yeah, caffeine is most def a drug.
one with addicting properties. Which is why a huge portion of the sxe community abstain from it !
In fact, Soda is just about the worst thing you can put into your body. Comparing soda cannabis is an act of futility. HFC shouldnt even be FDA approved and legal. it's literally toxic to your body.

So anyway, subjectivity aside, I thought the whole point OP was making was that hes an oblivious hypocrite. Which he is. If Ian mckay knew how toxic cola is during the 'milk' era, he wouldnt have drank that shit either and umbrella'd it under the sXe contraband list.

Instead, OP is just a whiny fucking twat looking for green arrows. Children shouldnt be allowed to fucking internet until theyre atleast 17.

<br />
<span class="User-346761" id="userPost51988796">I've met Ian MacKaye and he has very little in common with the old straight edge scene.<br />
<br />
It's strange how it all happened.</span></blockquote>

This, none of those guys support what SXE became.

It was originally to extend the act of putting X on kids hands under the drinking age into a brotherhood that other punk groups had like both sides of the Skinhead racist and non-racist battle, and emerging gangs and other groups. They would keep drug dealers out of their shows and try and build strength through ethic, battle nazis with other groups, keep hate in check etc.

Then it became about beating up anyone who didn't do what they did and they became consumption nazis beating people up to patch over insecurity and this is where Ian and the rest of the founders moved on and they denounce the movement now. The Philly scene is where most of this turned sour, they became a total nightmare that eventually landed on the FBI list for gangs, and then hypocritically started being meth mules for Bikers when their numbers dwindled.

CM Punk's career changes reflect those changes. As a heel he represents the latter violent superiority and insecurity, as a face he is just a disciplined defender of ethic.

By the time I got into Punk shows in the early 90's it had turned everywhere there were pockets of SXE that were trendy cliques trying to flex. They usually called the cops on us drunk punks smoking herb and crushing cans outside of shows. They lost the fight that ensued almsot every time they stepped up and tried. 

Never fight an angry drunk anti-racist skinhead, they will not stop coming at you and don't care how bloody and hurt they may get, they are just going to find a way to put you down. Especially if they are cockney transplants essentially kicked out of England.

Do what ya want punk tattoo a cock on ya for all I care. Have fun living life and doing whatever you want or whatever you get the chance to. Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - Do what ya want punk tattoo a cock on ya for all I care. Have fun living life and doing whatever you want or whatever you get the chance to. Phone Post 3.0
I had to vote this up Phone Post 3.0

I back - Really, voted down for pointing out that a guy has moronic tattoos? Whatever Phone Post 3.0
I don't vote people down, and i would agree that this is a pointless, negative thread. I'm sure you can do better, my fren. Phone Post 3.0

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - Yeah, caffeine is most def a drug.

The only problem with the Pepsi tattoo is the shitty quality Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - 
El_Geronimo_de_Gato - Yeah, caffeine is most def a drug.

The only problem with the Pepsi tattoo is the shitty quality Phone Post 3.0

That.....And the fact that it directly contradicts all of his drug free tattoos by virtue of BEING A DRUG.

but, yeah, looks like a shitty, hole-in-the-wall parlor, 50 dollar job.

The Principal - He must have been high when he got those tattoos. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if serious. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Chode....

Lol Phone Post 3.0

being a 30 year old punk/metal former edger, i feel like cm punk and i would probably get along pretty well. i liked him in wrestling and i back anyone that walks out to earth crisis "firestorm".

having said all of that, i still would like to roll with him and see if i could put him in an arm triangle.

danggook - They will probably censor the Pepsi tatt during fights lol Phone Post 3.0
Wwe has cencored his toys and pics on merch like the collectors cups I have a couple and noticed the tats were changed Phone Post 3.0

narsil x anduril - being a 30 year old punk/metal former edger, i feel like cm punk and i would probably get along pretty well. i liked him in wrestling and i back anyone that walks out to earth crisis "firestorm".

having said all of that, i still would like to roll with him and see if i could put him in an arm triangle.
Ha, did he really walk out to firestorm?? Thats amazing Phone Post 3.0

It's Clobberin' Time

CM Punk: Nailed to the X

Basically he's a jack ass that has done a good job marketing himself to dumb asses...