Wtf O'Malley?!

Guy was on a podcast with this kid Neon, has his daughter in his lap talking about having a foursome with this dude. Degenerate behaviour. Please Chito, destroy this donkey.

9 Likes

Internet is forever

1 Like

O’Malley is what’s wrong with this society… I hope he gets flat lined

11 Likes

Really? What a scumbag. I feel bad for the daughter

3 Likes

Kids too young to understand but that’s gonna be weird when someone shows it to her in high school.

5 Likes

I’ve never liked that kid for a minute. Right down to his face tattoos and Fruity Pebbles hairdo, he’s someone who craves attention and adores being looked at. It’s proven again and again by his”edgy” comments and behavior. He’s just a really lame person overall. He might be talented and he might be a UFC champion but he’s still a loser in my eyes.

13 Likes

Sure, I meant for having such a shit dad

Jesus Christ I had to go watch it, I’ve never seen anyone as insecure and pathetic as whoever that interviewer is. In Sean’s defense he seemed an little uncomfortable answering that dickweeds weird-ass questions. Faggot can’t even do a push up.

2 Likes

O Malley appeals to the younger generation of kids. They’re all gays and sexual deviants.

5 Likes

You know what I always find odd? When someone starts a topic, mentions some form of a documented event. And then does not embed or even provide a link to it.

You would think the thought process would be “Hey, I am mentioning something people will most likely want to see, let me just put the link in here”.

Do you expect me to go to YouTube and find it myself? Where’s the link?

Looking John Travolta GIF

12 Likes

This

Rules motherfucker, do you follow them?

3 Likes

sorry to tell you but sean is going to slap that journeyman chito back to the prelims “espanol”

He has a lot of talent. He’s intelligent. He seems like a nice guy too. But carries himself like a poor white trash and wears permanent trailer outfit (with the tattoos) with clown hair. Really sad.

IIRC he was dominating Chito before his foot went to sleep or whatever it was when the calf kick turned his foot off

I hated this guy waaaaaay before you all did. I’m 30 and could tell he was way off a long time ago

He’s an admitted cuck. And he continuously throws his wife under the bus. He’s a douche bag for sure

I saw it on Instagram

The interviewer looked like he came in his pants when mentioning the sharing of a woman’s hole with SOM

It’s super fucking disturbing

2 Likes

Chiro is at another level compared to what he was at when they first met. That said I’m taking Chito

He can definitely win, but if he does he’ll feel like a Strickland champ where there’s 4-5 guys we know can beat him.

I think O’Malley gets his revenge then shares Chito’s holes with N3ON

My bad

https://twitter.com/XcellentMMA/status/1744270765799702911/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1744270765799702911&currentTweetUser=XcellentMMA