wtf was up with TUF?!

Bad idea to do a clip show period.

Even in "low usage" times around Holidays.

People don't skip watching TV. They use their DVR and watch later.

Most people complain that "their shows" go away during the holidays.

To run a clip show in 2013 when DVRs are the norm is insane.

Worse is you chase away any new viewers because they might feel TUF is over since you are recapping the whole season. Phone Post

Phil999 - I didn't realize Dana setup Ronda like that. She didn't know that Miesha was on the show and Dana was happy to let her think Miesha was replacing her due to issues with contract negotiations.

No wonder she started off the show in such a shitty mood.
UFC - Treating fighters (champions!) with respect since.... oh wait... Phone Post 3.0

Granpa - They could have done a behind-the-scenes episode, or Meisha taking a shower... or something.
Go on Phone Post 3.0

simonpe - 
Phil999 - I didn't realize Dana setup Ronda like that. She didn't know that Miesha was on the show and Dana was happy to let her think Miesha was replacing her due to issues with contract negotiations.

UFC - Treating fighters (champions!) with respect since.... oh wait... Phone Post 3.0

He didnt really set her up, considering that tate didnt even have time to pick coaches it is safe to say it was pretty last minute.

Also Fox was hosting the world series, i doubt they wanted to counter program their own show. Red Sox are too big of a draw.

GodSaveTheReem - 
simonpe - 

He didnt really set her up, considering that tate didnt even have time to pick coaches it is safe to say it was pretty last minute.

Also Fox was hosting the world series, i doubt they wanted to counter program their own show. Red Sox are too big of a draw.

if they told Miesha to be ambiguous about why she was there and the last convo Dana had with Rhonda was about her contract to be a coach....then they set her up.

Love Meisha, hate Rhonda and her coaches.. Its hardtop watch.

"This was by far the highest rated recap show to EVER appear on FS1." - MMALOGIC

Worst TUF episode ever. A fucking recap ? First south park gives me nothing this week and now TUF. I'm gonna have to stop watching TV and get a life Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was interesting. They already said at the end of last weeks show that this week would be a recap special Phone Post 3.0

epwar - 

"This was by far the highest rated recap show to EVER appear on FS1." - MMALOGIC

lmao PS Dana emailed me and said theres no paid posters LOGICs just a jockrider

Weak sauce on the recap.

I'm a 100% Ronda fan but this episode was a clear attempt to flip the bit on Meisha. The knives are coming out.

Devlin -
Frobenius -
6ULDV8 - 

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any of this season yet.  Would people say it's worth watching?

Fights only imo.

This, its been kind of a letdown. Phone Post

I don't watch any of them, but this is what I'd expect if I did lol. Phone Post

everyone's known for an entire week that this was going to be a compilation of clips episode this week..

it was on the preview after last week's episode.

i dont get the shock about this

I've thoroughly enjoyed this season.

I knew last night would be a recap.

But I didn't realize until I watched it how uninteresting and crappy a recap it would be. It was a waste of an episode. Was there not enough from the hundreds of hours of footage that they could've crafted together something for an episode even if there weren't fights??

C'mon producers, get it together. You could've showed more training (always interesting), more sparring/practice, more storylines from fighters, more ANYTHING.

I rarely rant or complain and I'm a supporter of the UFC and I love TUF and watch every episode every season.

But last night's episode was a turd, plain and simple.

I only saw the last 2 previous episodes so it was ok for me to do a catch up.

Great that you enjoyed it Phil999!

Please spread the word!

What a lame idea.

Here I am, like many others, hoping to see the last two prelim matches and get instead a completely unnecessary recap of the first half of the season? Huh?

Even worse, instead of focusing on the fights themselves most was just Dana telling us what happened drama-wise between the coaches.

Absolutely brutal idea and poorly done.
Big VTFD down for Zuffa.

in my entire history of television watching, after the episode ends, there is a preview.

last week, there was a preview, saying that the two prelim fights were in 2 weeks.

this was ~3 seconds after the episode ended. The first thing they said is remaining prelims in 2 weeks, recap show next week.

why anyone is acting incredulous is beyond me. They told all viewers immediately after the episode.

should every potential viewer be emailed? or should the UFC employ pilots to fly planes with banners?

again, this is something that was stated at the end of last week's episode.

why should they have to hold your hand and make sure you're paying attention?

They should've done it right. Have everyone sitting around the TUF house, reminiscing and saying "Remember that time Ronda said 'You're gonna pay for laughing at my girl's pain'?" and then cueing the clip.

That's Happy Days used to do it.