wut does ttt mean??

im new to this whole online mma thing and i see ttt everywhere someone help me out?

Topless Texas Tittys, because everyone knows it's bigger in texas

Arseholes.

I struggled with it at first too. It came from the video that was leaked of Tank triangling Tito Ortiz when they trained together in Huntington. Tito wasn't happy so it became a way of winding him up on here. From there it took over.

Tank Triangles Tito

ok this just confused me even more can someone just explain it right

to the top

It's a tuesday thing. Every tuesday in jiu jitsu class its titty twister tuesday, where titty twisters are allowed in class.

So on tuesdays on the forum , ttt just means its titty twister tuesday,

Your welcome.

ttt

As you'll know, Tito's screenname on here is FUTA1;

FUTA1 = Fuck You Tank Abbott 1

TTT = Tank Triangles Tito

ok so to the top makes more sense i can see the tank and tito thing but it dont make sense the way ppl use it in here

urijahblupit - ok this just confused me even more can someone just explain it right

a lot of these people are dickheads and give you BS.

Go to www.matbattle.com, they explain all of the abbrievations and stuff like TTT, KKM, STFU, STFD and so on.  Hope that helps buddy, welcome to the site.

ttt

thoroughly thought text

Retard - It's a tuesday thing. Every tuesday in jiu jitsu class its titty twister tuesday, where titty twisters are allowed in class.

Your welcome.

correct

also Take Turns Tickling will be acceptable

It means STFU KKM!!! Ask this again after you've grown some hair on your sack.

what does "wut" mean?

LOL, 23 posts and no one have given him the real answer yet. You guys are assholes!

Haywood Jablowme - 
urijahblupit - ok this just confused me even more can someone just explain it right

a lot of these people are dickheads and give you BS.

Go to www.matbattle.com, they explain all of the abbrievations and stuff like TTT, KKM, STFU, STFD and so on.  Hope that helps buddy, welcome to the site.

i agree with this one   www.matbattle.com it breaks down all the ug lingo

Retard - It's a tuesday thing. Every tuesday in jiu jitsu class its titty twister tuesday, where titty twisters are allowed in class.

Your welcome.

at least someone is willing to post the truth. Everyone knows its titty twister tuesday, it pisses me off when people don't know the simple things like that.

Oringinally was "telia tuli's tooth."

it's similar to bump.