• Satoru Kitaoka +180

• Jorge Santiago EV

• Sanae Kikuta +300

• Yukiya Naito +250

• Yoshihiro Nakao +350

• Sergey Golyaev +180

• Mu Bae Choi +275

Who does everyone like?

Noones got nothing for me?  I have not seen too much Japanese MMA and was looking to make some money.

I really like jorge santiago. He has been on a tear lately. Eiji MItsuoka isnt a bad bet either.

Gomi will likely lose to Kitaoka. Easy money there.

Should i be concerned with shady Japanese judging?

kitaoka is a good dog and if he does win it will be via submission so no need to worry about thue judges

Thanks Goat, I parlayed Santiago/Kitaoka.

Its bringing back pretty good money if it hits.

Kitaoka and Kikuta!

LOL@"I know nothing about this subject but still want to make money from picking its future outcomes correctly"

Mike Sanders - LOL@"I know nothing about this subject but still want to make money from picking its future outcomes correctly"

Its more about the action then anything. 

Mike Sanders - LOL@"I know nothing about this subject but still want to make money from picking its future outcomes correctly"

And do you see me offering opinions on the subject?  I came here to hopefully get opinions from people who do know something about the subject.  Go back to picking fights with your internet rivals, loser.

Kikuta

DollawayFetish - 

And do you see me offering opinions on the subject?  I came here to hopefully get opinions from people who do know something about the subject.  Go back to picking fights with your internet rivals, loser.

LOL@you having to run back to this thread in order to pissily defend yourself with a second post! I guess your ego demanded something a little more decisive than your initial "whatever bro"-type reply, huh? ;) I can see why...I can't imagine what it must be like to have someone "LOL" at me online! A fate worse than death, surely.

Sorry for laughing at you, pussy. Good luck with your bets!

Why are people saying Kikuta? He's small, and got flung all over the place by Nog. He's only had one fight in two years, where it took him 2 rounds to armbar a middleweight.

Kitaoka has a shot, but I didn't bet him, even at +205 when it opened. He has no striking, so if he doesn't get a takedown quickly, he could get hurt.

My only bet was Lawal -325. I don't see any possible way for him to lose, barring self-injury.

Mike Sanders - 
DollawayFetish - 

LOL@you having to run back to this thread in order to pissily defend yourself with a second post! I guess your ego demanded something a little more decisive than your initial "whatever bro"-type reply, huh? ;) I can see why...I can't imagine what it must be like to have someone "LOL" at me online! A fate worse than death, surely.

Sorry for laughing at you, pussy. Good luck with your bets!
Apology accepted.

B_Goetz - Why are people saying Kikuta? He's small, and got flung all over the place by Nog. He's only had one fight in two years, where it took him 2 rounds to armbar a middleweight.

Well, Kikuta won his division at ADCC and has been considered one of the best Japanese grapplers for a long time...and he dominated Takimoto, the younger judo gold medalist who's naturally a little larger than Yoshida (but not the fat MMA version).

Add that to the fact that Yoshida is incredibly old and has taken far worse beatings than Kikuta even in a much shorter career and Kikuta could easily sweep Yoshida or otherwise end up in the same position that Royce was in the rematch, especially if The JudoCat gasses again.

(Kikuta also competed in shootboxing, so his standup isn't entirely non-existent. I'd like to see them stay standing and exchange wild haymakers for three rounds!) ;)

The fact that Kikuta hasn't fought for such a long time and Yoshida's Hojak-style win over Mo Smith make me wonder if we might see something dubious happen, but I hope not.

DollawayFetish - Apology accepted.

...now go back to crying about non-existent "fake taps," fag! Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! ;)

Mike Sanders - 
B_Goetz - Why are people saying Kikuta? He's small, and got flung all over the place by Nog. He's only had one fight in two years, where it took him 2 rounds to armbar a middleweight.

Well, Kikuta won his division at ADCC and has been considered one of the best Japanese grapplers for a long time...and he dominated Takimoto, the younger judo gold medalist who's naturally a little larger than Yoshida (but not the fat MMA version).

Add that to the fact that Yoshida is incredibly old and has taken far worse beatings than Kikuta even in a much shorter career and Kikuta could easily sweep Yoshida or otherwise end up in the same position that Royce was in the rematch, especially if The JudoCat gasses again.

(Kikuta also competed in shootboxing, so his standup isn't entirely non-existent. I'd like to see them stay standing and exchange wild haymakers for three rounds!) ;)

The fact that Kikuta hasn't fought for such a long time and Yoshida's Hojak-style win over Mo Smith make me wonder if we might see something dubious happen, but I hope not.

Thanks Mike this is pretty much the exact info i am looking for from people who are informed.

B_Goetz - Why are people saying Kikuta?

LOL. ;)

and got flung all over the place by Nog.

I think people remember that fight a little differently than it actually went. Someone made a clip of only the KO which circulated more than the fight itself, and that may have skewed people's perceptions a little.

Nogueira actually said that he deliberately tried to stay standing with Kikuta because when they went to the ground he felt that he had a very tight closed guard and a lot of newaza strength. ;)

Yoshida looked terrible, LOL@the judge who gave it to him.

DollawayFetish - Thanks Mike this is pretty much the exact info i am looking for from people who are informed.

NP bro! ;) Good luck with your parlay...I gots to sleep.

DollawayFetish -  Thanks Goat, I parlayed Santiago/Kitaoka.

Congrats on the good bet.

DollawayFetish -  Thanks Goat, I parlayed Santiago/Kitaoka.