WWE Fastlane vs UFC FN 61 this Sunday

This should be interesting as far as ratings go. Will WWE's $60 "special Event" bring in more numbers then the Free UFC event on Cable?

Obviously the WWE numbers will be inflated because of the WWE network. I am more interested in the actual PPV buys.

I will be watching both the WWE Network, and FS1 tomorrow.

Won't be many buys as most fans have the network..... Can't compare it Phone Post 3.0

I really do not think WWE and UFC share as many fans as some people think. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part though.

UGCTT_Blake - I really do not think WWE and UFC share as many fans as some people think. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part though.
Trust me, they do.

And Fast Lane is the better card to be completely honest lol Phone Post 3.0

WWE network is free this month anyway so I can't see many people actually purchasing that crappy card.

RobMachine - WWE network is free this month anyway so I can't see many people actually purchasing that crappy card.

Haven't watched much TV, didn't know they have this month free. That is a good move as they know this month is just to lure people in for March and WM 31.

In that case, the PPV buys might be worse then TLC which was 39,000? I was just wanting to see what the Fight night numbers will be with a card full of fighters that most of the people watching in the states have no idea who they are.