Xande at Metamoris Pro

When Kevin Casey dropped out of the Metamoris Pro, people speculated who would fill in. Indirectly, looks like Xande just confirmed he will be the replacement.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=427698917277931&set=a.322388291142328.74362.100870966627396&type=1&theater

That will be a great match Phone Post

I can't wait for this event, Xande is amazing.

yeah, this is gonna be kick ass. so many good fights now, holy shit!

insane

why is kevin out of the match?

Is this gi or no gi? Is the entire event gi? Phone Post

This is certainly up there, in terms of competitors,for memorible cards. And the "new" rule set will make it even more memorible (hopefully). i'm not sure if the Xande vs Lister match will be gi or no gi. the Casey/Lister match was no gi, so i would assume that it will be no gi. every other match is gi. i'm stoked to see glover back in the gi. anyone know wha specific finger issues he was dealing with (tendonitis, broken, etc.)?

Never thought I would see the day where Xande would be the replacement for Kevin Casey?

This should have been the match from the start.

joshjitsu - Never thought I would see the day where Xande would be the replacement for Kevin Casey?

Xande was asked first, but had to decline because of other commitments, which have now apparently changed.

Great match

Wish more of it was no gi though

joshjitsu - Never thought I would see the day where Xande would be the replacement for Kevin Casey?

So much for the rumors of Padawan Spencer Pratt replacing his master.

Gi - xande
Lister beats him no gi. Phone Post

ogjune - 

Gi - xande
Lister beats him no gi. Phone Post

Xande won their last match pretty easily if memory serves and that was nogi.

when and where was the last match?

Xande beat him in ADCC 2003 in their weight class. The next day Lister went on to win the Absoulte (Xande did not compete in the absolute that year).

What are the rules? Are all submissions legal, including heel hooks? Phone Post

here is the budovideos podcast with Ralek. he dicusses the rules a bit later on in the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZyyEvnWjs0&feature=g-u-u