XFC5 - Complete lineup

hey Keats, any tips on beating Trent?

My current plan is to play dead and hope he leaves me alone ;-)
that should work?

Spankey,
That plan didn't work in the navy, why should it work now!!
You havn't got time to troll, get back to training!!!!!

I think it will be a very hard fight for Trent in his 1st fight but just knowing Kym is training him I think they will work a good fight plan.
No hard feelings and good luck with your fight :)

Justin I think Kyms record needs updating on your site.

I think the Foki vs Morris fight will be a war, both very tough guys, best match of the night in my opinion!!!

Both are true gentlemen outside the ring but I wouldn't be expecting any manners from either of them once the bell sounds!!!

I'm picking Mal by Decision, could go either way though. Anyone who gets past a round with Soa has my respect big time.

Regards

Gerald.

Keats,
Thanks for your motivation for Matt, I think he would be worried if you tipped him in any fight!!!
Seriously, this sort of stuff it great to read on the net, rather than people getting angry and shitty at each other.
Also, with all due respect to Kym, who is a great talent, HOW can you go against Sam in any type of contest.
Best of luck to all the fighters.
Wayne

I have a feeling Kym will get away with Sam under the XMT rules, not sure exacly way. Have seen Kym fight twice and seen Sam fight once and I saw a big improvement with Kym's stand up in the 2nd fight.
I could be the only one who is either right or wrong on here as I think its only me a Kym who thinks he can win. As I understand it the fighters are only allowed on the ground for 20sec at a time befor being stood up. Just think Kym and Sam for that matter will with stand any submissions and it will end in a points decision.
I thought Sam lost the 1st round against Darlow but as everyone on here has said (and most have seen him fight more than me) he has a knack of winning when he doesn't look like he is going to. Just don't think he will pull a quick win off under these rules.

But full credit to both fighters for taking a fight under rules they normally don't fight under. :)

BTW I hope Matt has a bigger motivation than me. I might just fuck Matt right up and change my tip and pick him to win ;)

looks to be a very interesting night (which im gonna miss thanks to some coward comp on in melb the next morning).

john deagans large and in charge and thats all i gots to sat bout that!

moneyshot is definately a go'er taking the step up and matching kyle (who's looked nothing but the business everytime i've seen him fight...really cool guy too). matt certainly has the skills to pull this one out though i think, and it should prove to be quite the contest.

in other news, sams not gonna lose. why? cos he doesnt want to, thats why!

Whatever happens out of the Robinson/Nest fight it wont be on their MMA records anyway will it?

Can't wait to see Sam fighting overseas in a few of the big shows real soon he deserves it after beating some of the big names in Australian MMA

Zviggy,

Jon Deagan fighting in the upcoming XFC5 in the guy on the left next to Matt Cooper.

http://www.xfc.com.au/galleries_img.php?img=562

Im the trophy boy.