XMMA 2 IS STACKED

BREAKING NEWS!!! :facepunch::muscle::white_check_mark:Now added to the Amazing lineup of fights for XMMA 2, an UNBELIEVABLE MATCHUP between two incredible lightweights, ladies and gentlemen allow me introduce Steven Siler vs Will “Ill-Will” Brooks​:fire::fire::fire::fire::boom::eyes::clap::clap::clap: you just don’t see matchups like these on the regional scene and this card is LOADED with them, so much more to come!! Let’s get it!!!:muscle::fire::100::boom: #siller #brooks #xmma #warfaremma #fight #greenville #bonsecours
Tickets on sale 6-21-21 Exclusively on Ticketmaster

LMAO@ this hyperbole.I have never even heard of Steven Siler.Looks like he is being brought in to lose.I think this makes the 3rd time that I have went to XMMA.COM to see the complete fight card and it`s still not there.

4 Likes

hahahaha #troll

1 Like

This isn’t the UFC that dominates the press , we can’t simply announce a whole card with total disregard to timing, we hope you watch the fights, I promise they will be both competitive and entertaining

Siler has 21 losses going up against ATT `s Will Brooks.

Let me check the other fighters on the card.

Is this Cody Gibson?

Nice job landing Dodson.I`ll give you that.

I promise you, watch these fights, They are 100% free to watch, if you don’t enjoy them I will get you a full refund :joy:, no but seriously, these fights have been fun to put together, on Will Brooks, NOBODY wanted that heat, we offered it to a TON of guys, I will post the stream links as soon as we have them, hope everybody can tune in!

2 Likes

You guys should post some highlights of past events. I see quite a few recognizable names. Can you post the James Vick fight?

1 Like
5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Wish you the best of luck on your upcoming events man!

2 Likes

TY!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Fun card…nice!

1 Like

Hey you do realize your poster (which is an advertisement for your event) says for complete card > (go to) xmma.com. Then your website says fight card coming soon. I get your not the UFC that dominates the press but don’t tell us you have a full fight card on to website if you don’t.
But I’m still in! I put your event in my calendar

1 Like

Ramsey!!! Wondered what happened to Will brooks too! Far as I know he still trains at ATT. This is a stacked card! Will watch for sure!

1 Like

No offense but looks like you are putting a lot of over-the-hill veterans on your card. I’d prefer to see up-and-comers instead of 35-40 year old on the downside of the career.

There’s tons of up-and-comers on this card, the full fight card is on Tapology, with the exception of one fight we are adding