Y v v you y g y you yyvyy y yy y vy y v yv y y g y yyy vy y y vy g v y v https://youtu.be/Uj-yTPiILSw y v y y y yg

2 Likes

You wild each it bro.

6 Likes

Slow Motion Smoking GIF

5 Likes

Fark.
Sorry. Don’t know what I did or how to edit title.

Saw also landing some sweet liver shots on the YouTube and thought I’d share.

Looks like yan almost takes a knee against the fence.

Strange moment at 25 sec mark where aldo fakes a inside leg kick then they both kind of check each other’s kick.

The thread title alone will get you more clicks so leave it be. I rarely post on the UG and it got my attention due to the fuckery.

2 Likes

My best guess is I fell asleep one night and the phone went into creating thread mode and started gong banannas. I wasn’t able to fix it when posting this and went through it clunkily. Pressed the button to see what would happen and it posted .
I think it fixed it now though.
It didn’t want to let me go back and clear all the bullshit.

1 Like

x files GIF by The X-Files

2 Likes

Use the edit button pal. Not that difficult.

No. Don’t do it. I keep laughing seeing the title. I know I am not the only one too. OP created some unintentional humor with this fuckery.

3 Likes

this thread

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Solid thread title brosef, totally captures the OP content

It’s acceptable…

(Punches OP in is fat stupid face)

1 Like

nicolas cage scream GIF

ROH KAY KAY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mc donald omg GIF

1 Like

OP Doesnt Follow My Lead

OP is a retard.

Just watched the video. Had no idea this thread was actually about body shots.

Aldo is a fucking stud even in his very later years. If you look at the other greats and how they fell off (BJ, Anderson, Jones, Fedor, Conor)… Aldo’s reinvented himself. Can this man be GOAT? Ask me a couple years ago and the answer is probably no. September 4, 2021? I don’t know.

Amazing fighter.

2 Likes