Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens

Charlie Hustle, you're embarrassing.

Come back when you’ve grown up… or don’t.

At least we learned a newly invented expression from Charlie--"full fledge".

Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

You have the entirety of mankind's collective knowlege at your fingertips and you still don't know what racism is.  

You're one of them faggot

That was not even a proper sentence.

If by "You're one of them" you mean a Latino than you are correct.

Lol you're not even speaking English 

My god are you ever stupid. 

You're also a crybaby-pussy.  I like how you capitalized the word "English" LOL!

Maybe this forum is a bit too grown up for a sensitve young woman like yourself.   Perhaps you would feel more at home on Tumblr.

Ahhh more classic underground faggotness. More? Can you say more? Please. I know you want to. 

MasterofMartialArts -
Charlie Hustle -
StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 
StretchPlum - Actually I don't know and neither do you.

You know faggot, you know exactly but play dumb like all racists do. Faggot ass bitch.

Now we’ve seen your entire vocabulary twice. At least we know you’re not playing dumb.

These comebacks couldn’t be anymore underground lmao. Is there an underground  “shitty comebacks” book you racist faggots keep secret? Guess we’ll never know. 

Why do you keep saying the word “underground” in all of your posts? Did you steal somebody’s account or something? Shit is bizarre. 

Not my problem you’re a fucking idiot 

Pulala -
danybayamon23 - 
Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

Damn you're an idiot

Nah, you are

I see you went the “I was just kidding” route proving that you’re an even bigger pussy

you aren’t even man enough to accept you’re a complete retard

tenchu - Charlie Hustle, you're embarrassing.

To who? A bunch of virgin keyboard warrior faggots? Lmao

StretchPlum - At least we learned a newly invented expression from Charlie--"full fledge".

More classic responses. Love it. Check mate.

Card -

Should have been a DQ

2 Likes
danybayamon23 - 
Pulala -
danybayamon23 - 
Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

Damn you're an idiot

Nah, you are

I see you went the “I was just kidding” route proving that you’re an even bigger pussy

you aren’t even man enough to accept you’re a complete retard

You’re new here. It’s ok. I forgive you.

Card -

Clearly raked both eyes. Both of his damn cheeks jiggle lol. Just terrible and there is no reason to move your hand like that. I'd be happy with a DQ for Yair but that won't happen.

Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

You have the entirety of mankind's collective knowlege at your fingertips and you still don't know what racism is.  

You're one of them faggot

That was not even a proper sentence.

If by "You're one of them" you mean a Latino than you are correct.

Lol you're not even speaking English 

My god are you ever stupid. 

You're also a crybaby-pussy.  I like how you capitalized the word "English" LOL!

Maybe this forum is a bit too grown up for a sensitve young woman like yourself.   Perhaps you would feel more at home on Tumblr.

Ahhh more classic underground faggotness. More? Can you say more? Please. I know you want to. 

Keep fighting the good fight.  We are all very impressed with you.  Doesn't matter that you don't know the definition of the accusation you are throwing around because you believe in emotional truth.   

No UG insults here, you're just an actual loser. 

1 Like
Charlie Hustle - 

That’s ironic, since you sound like you’re 12.

Fine, stick around and keep getting owned. It’s fun.

Eskimo -
Card -

Clearly raked both eyes. Both of his damn cheeks jiggle lol. Just terrible and there is no reason to move your hand like that. I'd be happy with a DQ for Yair but that won't happen.

All BS aside , the gloves are the real issue here . No reason for Yair to be swiping like that but he shouldn’t be able to. Pride gloves are the answer .

Card -

He raked those eyes like fucking Wolverine.

Or like a bitch...

tenchu -
Charlie Hustle - 

That’s ironic, since you sound like you’re 12.

Fine, stick around and keep getting owned. It’s fun.

Lol sounds like you're 12? Rinse and repeat tired and old cliches like a true UG faggot, I would be disappointed if you did anything else. And owned....lol like virgin faggots would ever own anything in life that their parents didn't buy. 

Eskimo -
Card -

Like I said, there was no post or push off to escape (Both illegal but almost understandable in the heat of the moment) nor was it a parry, it looked like an intentional attack on both eyes.

I wouldn't be upset if it was overturned to a DQ.

Eskimo -
Card -

This.

Charlie Hustle -
StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

You know faggot, you know exactly but play dumb like all racists do. Faggot ass bitch.

Now we’ve seen your entire vocabulary twice. At least we know you’re not playing dumb.

These comebacks couldn’t be anymore underground lmao. Is there an underground  “shitty comebacks” book you racist faggots keep secret? Guess we’ll never know. 

I hate you.  If you’re not you can claim that makes me a racist, because zomg racism.  But really it’s just because you suck infected dicks.  

Eskimo -
Card -

I dont get why that isn't a DQ to begin with. If a fighter, intentional or unintentional, commits a foul that ends a fight the win should go to the other fighter.

1 Like
youarewhatiswrong -
Charlie Hustle -
StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

I hate you.  If you’re not you can claim that makes me a racist, because zomg racism.  But really it’s just because you suck infected dicks.  

You wouldn’t be a faggot without having a post mentioning your favorite male body part, pat yourself on the back faggot.