Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens

Not sure why they keep having fights in Mexico City. Total shithole at a super high altitude with filthy air. Terrible fans and very few good Mexican fighters. 

2 Likes
The Destroyer88 -

Props to Herb for handling that situation as best he could, even calming Yair down. Shitty situation all around. Jeremy's eye looked fucked though. He's the last person I'd suspect of faking an injury.

Yup. Herb handled that shit like a fuckin champ. 

1 Like
Charlie Hustle -

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

You have the entirety of mankind's collective knowlege at your fingertips and you still don't know what racism is.  

The Destroyer88 -

Props to Herb for handling that situation as best he could, even calming Yair down. Shitty situation all around. Jeremy's eye looked fucked though. He's the last person I'd suspect of faking an injury.

Yes. Herb did everything but get Jeremy a new eyeball. Kudos for his effort. 

StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

Mmmmm the racists rear their ugly heads in full fledge tonight. It wouldn't be the underground without racists.

Mexican is not a race, stupid. Mexicans are of various races. Nearly half of recent Hispanic immigrants self-identified as white in the census.

Oh shut the fuck up you know what the fuck I mean faggot. You’re one of them. Faggot ass racist motherfucker, go die somewhere.

2 Likes
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

You have the entirety of mankind's collective knowlege at your fingertips and you still don't know what racism is.  

You're one of them faggot

2 Likes

Actually I don't know and neither do you.

1 Like
StretchPlum - Actually I don't know and neither do you.

You know faggot, you know exactly but play dumb like all racists do. Faggot ass bitch.

Pulala -
BuddyRevell - 
Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

Nah, Stephens is tough. He ain't faking.

Relax ladies. Too easy, I was kidding. That sucked .

Nah, you definitely weren’t kidding

Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

That was not even a proper sentence.

If by "You're one of them" you mean a Latino than you are correct.

1 Like
Charlie Hustle - 

You know faggot, you know exactly but play dumb like all racists do. Faggot ass bitch.

Now we’ve seen your entire vocabulary twice. At least we know you’re not playing dumb.

1 Like
Mike OxBIG - 
Pulala -
BuddyRevell - 
Pulala - Bad fan reaction but Stephens is a faker

Nah, Stephens is tough. He ain't faking.

Relax ladies. Too easy, I was kidding. That sucked .

Nah, you definitely weren’t kidding

Yeah, I definitely was. It was 100% obvious he wasn’t faking. But if it makes you feel better.

StretchPlum - 
Charlie Hustle - 

Now we’ve seen your entire vocabulary twice. At least we know you’re not playing dumb.

Stephen’s is racist for faking an eye injury

Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

Lol you're not even speaking English 

StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

These comebacks couldn’t be anymore underground lmao. Is there an underground  “shitty comebacks” book you racist faggots keep secret? Guess we’ll never know. 

StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

Mexican is not a race, for the 500th time. Mexicans are of various races. Nearly half of recent Hispanic immigrants self-identified as white in the census.

And fuck every single one of them right now. Tommorow I’ll feel differently

Charlie Hustle -
StretchPlum -
Charlie Hustle - 

These comebacks couldn’t be anymore underground lmao. Is there an underground  “shitty comebacks” book you racist faggots keep secret? Guess we’ll never know. 

Why do you keep saying the word “underground” in all of your posts? Did you steal somebody’s account or something? Shit is bizarre. 

Yeah, "racist faggot" screams true wit.

5 Likes
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -
Dashabox -
Charlie Hustle -

Lol you're not even speaking English 

My god are you ever stupid. 

You're also a crybaby-pussy.  I like how you capitalized the word "English" LOL!

Maybe this forum is a bit too grown up for a sensitve young woman like yourself.   Perhaps you would feel more at home on Tumblr.