Yamasaki topalhares after his victory over branch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgGkmSIjEgM&feature=player_embedded

i haven't seen this before so i thought others mightn't have aswell

Anarkis - topalhares?

What happened here?

there wasn't sufficient space to write it properly

Anarkis - topalhares?

What happened here?

Say it fast enough and it sounds like "Yamasaki topless after his victory over branch".  Just saying.

Fromhell - 
Anarkis - topalhares?

What happened here?

there wasn't sufficient space to write it properly

Yamasaki to Palhares after fight vs Branch

I rememeber this, and If I recall correctly Yamasaki was saying that he shouldn't fight after he has already called the event.

Once agian, I could be mistaken, but I think Yamasaki thought that Palhares was continuing the fight when he patted Branch on the back.

Once again, I could be mistaken. If anyone could clear this up it would be greatly appreciated. 

go directly to youtube and press cc and subtitles will appear

Almost seems lie Yamasaki is a bit biased against his own countrymen. Perhaps coincidence, but maybe some form of overcompensation.

Anarkis - Thanks for the subtitles tip. WTF Yamasaki.

np :) i found it quite weird myself,maybe he was abit apprehensive that palhares was going to flip out and was trying to nip any potential incident in the bud?

I was expecting a Japanese-Brazilian named 'Yamasaki Topalhares' celebrating a victory over a tree limb... am disappoint.

Ok I actually watched the video with subtitles this time... that is insane. Yamasaki has never seen anyone give respect after a fight before? WTF? Seems to me like he has a hate on for Palhares or somehow really misread the energy of the situation.

Someone commented below "Toquinho looks like a sad kid at the end, "I? can't ever do anything right"" and he's right haha

Motivated Penn - Almost seems lie Yamasaki is a bit biased against his own countrymen. Perhaps coincidence, but maybe some form of overcompensation.

Guess you are psychic ?  You imagined all that.......in your head.

Mario jumped the gun there. There is no way that slap on the back had any ill intentions.

I really don't get how he keeps on it even after seeing that PaulHarris clearly was just trying to shake the guys hand....WTF mario?

Palhares was known to hold chokes and holds after the fight is over, before this fight. Yamasaki is more of a disciplinarian thanks to his Japanese half. That's why he wouldn't let silva do that back of the head bs either. Yamasaki is the pioneer of safety in mma.

With his reaction, was Palhares showing respect after Yamasaki scold him? Because even when Yamasaki went up to his corner, he looked down again, he didn't reacted to him.

S Phone Post

that's weird. he didn't hit him on the back hard or anything. it was a pat on the back to say good fight.

weird.

MartialArtsMixed - Palhares was known to hold chokes and holds after the fight is over, before this fight. Yamasaki is more of a disciplinarian thanks to his Japanese half. That's why he wouldn't let silva do that back of the head bs either. Yamasaki is the pioneer of safety in mma.

Translation - "Dont do that or you will be disqualified, slapping the guy's back like that. Dont do it, dont do that... Slapping his back after the fight. Doing this you will be disqualified, dont do it"

So Mario is Brazilian?

I did not know that,always assumed he was jap/American.

Is Mazzagatti still Chinese?

Am i a racist now? Phone Post

Wow. That was fucking harsh. I feel bad for Palhares.