YAMMA SUCKS !

This has got to be the worst fight card in the history of MMA PPV's! One and done IMO.

Did you already make a Eddie Goldman bashing thread?

Please state your bias against this great man and this up-and-coming fight organization, Mr. Sherdog-spelled-backwards.

No bias here. Eddie has been flaming Zuffa for years now. A great man ??? Get real ! If he was getting paid by Zuffa he'd be on the UFC's nuts instead of taking pot shots at them.

NO YOU SUCK!

OK ... whatever you say Eddie! LOL !!!

No. Eddie sucks. He is right. Also, Bob is bad for the sport and always was.

Can I get an Amen!

Bob Carson and Eddie Goldman are cut from the same cloth. Both are thier own biggest fans.

Im really looking forward to this card.

Me too ! Infact I was going to order the PPV until I found out the Sreve Jenum vs. Tela Tuli fight was a no go.

the pit is a "secret"=f/u

I am actually really looking forward to this card.

godrehs - Bob Carson and Eddie Goldman are cut from the same cloth. Both are thier own biggest fans.

I tend to enjoy their shows. They are the thinking man's radio show hosts.

Of course, my IQ is in the neighborhood of 195, so I can understand the nuance of their words a bit better than the typical UGer. I'm probably the most intelligent person to ever post on the UG.

Yea right you are SO MUCH smarter than the "typical UGer" ... You don't like these two pricks and neither do I!

"Me too ! Infact I was going to order the PPV until I found out the Sreve Jenum vs. Tela Tuli fight was a no go."

lolz A+

The sport passed these guys by (long ago.) You can't blame the fighters for taking the pay day though. YAMMA will crash and burn!