Yan got robbed

Yan nearly knocked him out, are you blind? Or don’t understand fighting?

O’Malley had 2 seconds of octagon control compared to Yan’s 5 minutes.

BS decision

5 Likes

Yan ate some bombs and looks like his face was held against a belt sander, kinda hard to cry over it after he whined about losing to Aljo after getting wrestlefucked.

4 Likes

All those who are claiming that O’Mally deserved to win and/or are happy that he won are just O’Mally fanboys. That was fucking ridiculous. I had Yan winning all 3 rounds.

8 Likes

Suga’s post fight was not an interview with someone who was convinced he won…

8 Likes

Petrs face had blood on it guys, that obviously means he suffered more damaged and deserved to lose the fight

5 Likes

And vice versa. Yan’s eyes rolled back in his fucking head!

1 Like

Guys, calm down. O’Malley won round 1 and round 3, it’s not complicated math we’re talking about here.

4 Likes

They need to deduct points for cage grabbing. Everyone just keeps doing it because the advantages outweigh the penalties.

1 Like

O’Malley turned a “boxer” into a wrestler

3 Likes

I thought it was odd they only showed significant strikes. Yan won that fight. O’Malley wasn’t near a douchebag as usual after the fight which makes me think he didn’t expect to win.

It does show that O’Malley belongs near the top, but he also needs to work on TD defense.

1 Like

Don’t see much of that going on in here, Pops.

1 Like

You clearly don’t know how to score an MMA fight then, fanboy.

1 Like

6 takedowns for Yan, and zero for O’Malley. But O’Malley won, yeah sure he did. If you think he won, you’re just his fanboy plain and simple.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was really bad. Pretty clear who the UFC wanted to win.

3 Likes

O’Malley won purely because Dana thinks he can be another Conor. The actual fight had little to do with the decision.

4 Likes

100%. I feel it also happens with the commissions present, though. Everyone has a price. No other way to explain some of these judging decisions previously.

2 Likes

Dana is one of the three judges?

Lol, fan boy😂, I make a very good full time living off combative sports, how many ABC Officials trainings have you attended? Fucking dummy.

2 Likes

It’s sports gambling. It’s been happening since the beginning of time and it’s not going anywhere.

1 Like

Absolutely shocked by the decision, I think even O’Malley was surprised

4 Likes