Yan got robbed

That was fucking bullshit and Sean himself knows it too.

42 Likes

Unbelievable. Robbery

16 Likes

terrible robbery

how in the fuck did he not win that fight. bullshit

13 Likes

I had Yan 30-27

18 Likes

Yeah. Yan won that. Good fight though

7 Likes

So takedowns don’t count no more ?..just moments for the Instagram losers ok. Even DC was telling Sean "You think you did enough to win this fight? Lol

12 Likes

Damn Yan was -800 on live betting in 3rd

11 Likes

Should be 29-28 Yan on all cards, maybe 30-27 depending on how you score R3.

8 Likes

Wrestling/Ground Control won Sterling the fight against Yan. Now Yan loses a close fight in which he dominated the ground control but also did damage on the feet. Sucks for Yan

19 Likes

takedowns and significant strikes no longer a fight metric

6 Likes

Did Peter fuck every judges wife or something? That was fucking ridiculous! Wow! O’Malley knows it and I think mentioned as much to Yan. Damn!

15 Likes

Suga landed more and Yan did Zero with his take downs didn’t land punches. So very close fight but happy with the Decision

8 Likes

Keep in mind there is no AC overlooking this event or the judging. The UFC could conceivably fix fights and there’s not much anyone could officially do unless caught red handed.

13 Likes

Happy O’Malley won but I walked out of the room assuming Yan got the W to take a piss

11 Likes

I saw a great fight, but pretty easily Yan 29-28. Weird how it was missed.

4 Likes

Yep. O’Malley did the most damage.

2 Likes

Agreed. Horrible. I was pissed it was a split then heard Yan lost and thought cards were read wrong.

2 Likes

Fuck UFC, can’t believe they’re acting like boxing and making bullshit decisions based on popularity.

10 Likes

suga did well with his straight punches but this has fucked my parlay already. goddammit.

That was a pretty clear 30-27 for Yan. One of the worst decisions in quite a while

7 Likes