YES or NO

Brilliant.

Hey JHR, I still haven't got any info on my thread yesterday that you replied to about Pavelic ... or you trying to hide something (LOL)? My personal take on all of this (in regards to getting MMA sanctioned in Ontario, etc..) is that its all good that we, 'the little guy' contact our local gov't representative, but I think that will only go so far. What we need is somebody that is distinguised within the province of Ontario in politics and that is actively involved in other sports to help get media attention because publicity gets noticed being good or bad. I would personally vote on JHR to be this fearless leader, but timing might be an issue being that the majority of his time is either spent on here or stalking Mr. Horn. What this movement needs is somebody who is distinguished in Ontario who is involved in politics and can present our case to the politicians and the media at large in a professional and dignified manner. Just my 1.15 cents...

LOL!!

I don't know anything about Pavelich nor do I have the time...

I'm too busy trying to plan my trip to Salt Lake City... ;)

What needs to happen is what usually needs to happen. Money and special interest.

C-Hamzeh for PM!

I created this thread in response to the overwhelming sentiment that "I would mess it up". By outlining exactly what I plan on doing I hoped to put some minds at ease. Apparently it doesn't really matter what I say here so I shall cease to debate my case.

I don't want to keep secrets. I want what I'm doing out there for everyone to see. Not because I want credit for it. Rather, because I am seeking people's feedback and/or their support.

Apparently I'm getting neither any feedback nor support so I'm through discussing this here.

Good luck to all that seek to sanction MMA in Ontario. I sincerely hope one of us reaches the finish line.

Can I interest you in a 1979 Buick?

Or swim with the fishes at the very least.

Joe, I'll take the Buick...how much?...any rust?
..what's the mileage?

:)

I'll offer 5 bucks more than Wayne-o!